Here are the ongoing Shell Ghana Jobs In Ghana 2020 and how to apply. Various Shell Ghana Job vacancies has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Finance and Office Administrator at Shell
• Coordinate the in-country activities of Accounting and Finance operations within the asset (Treasury; Accounts Payable/Receivable; Management reporting; regulatory compliance, Tax etc) and to provide effective and efficient administrative services to the SEG office.
• Deliver specific tasks in the area of annual external audit, tax compliance, reporting/submission and resolution of ongoing finance process issues leveraging internal and external resources
• Ensure correct and timely finance reporting to the Shell Group and strong compliance with local and Group policies.
• Managing the entity’s cash position / funding requirements
• In-country finance support and liaison to Shell Group Finance including interacting with cash management and other Finance functions
• Legal Entity Controller and Board Secretary
• Act as the contracts and procurement focal point, payroll and vendor liaison. Responsible for managing external contracted service providers, interface with providers, invoice processing and deliverables follow up.
• Lead Non-Hydrocarbons Accounts Receivables and Payables
• Support Managing Director with local governance/regulatory/ compliance activities, reporting and local communications.
• Effectively manage Shell office, ensuring compliance with all HSSE office requirements; drive compliance with HSSE standards by colleagues, visitors and contractors
• Exhibit good management skills, be able to work successfully in different cultural environments and with people from diverse backgrounds
Recruitment Of Commercial Advisor at Shell
• Provide commercial expertise and support for all SEG contractual obligations, reacting and assisting Gas/LNG Operations in resolving commercial disputes and other issues including shortfall volumes, disputes in volumes which affect invoicing, off-spec, audits, credit supports
• Actively manage risks across the contracts to mitigate and minimize value loss
• Act as the in-country Commercial Lead in relation to front-line negotiations including commercial advice on structuring and negotiating regional New Business Development (NBD) opportunities such as Project Development and Frame Agreements, Gas Sales and Purchase Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, Product Sales Agreements and LNG or Re-gas Asset or Infrastructure use/share/lease related agreements
• Supporting for overall commercial integrity, contributing to best practice sharing and continuous improvement of NBD processes, ensuring proper documentation and reporting of activities, adherence to established internal controls / mandates and provision of advice to Downstream, and Upstream Lines of Business
• Support any SEG commercial and contract amendments that are required post start up, liaising with Shell Origination and Market Development, Projects & Technology, Legal and Finance teams
• Deputize for the SEG Managing Director and responsible for the commercial interface with internal and external stakeholders whilst providing backfill support where required to LNG and Gas Operations including nominations/inventory management, commercial and operational cost management
• Leadership of HSSE in project delivery and execution
• Be pro-active, lead and close out commercial related disputes with external and internal counterparts and support SEG where necessary.
• Provide initial Market Intelligence and Business Development support for new opportunities to Shell LNG Marketing and Trading (SLMT). Data gathering and review of all relevant HSSE, technical, commercial, legal, fiscal, political and organizational aspects
• Understand Shell internal approval processes, leading and engaging with the required internal stakeholders and provide Commercial overviews and forecasting as needed for internal reporting, Business Planning and for Annual Reports.
• Exhibit good management skills, be able to work successfully in different cultural environments and with people from diverse backgrounds.
Recruitment Of Commercial Operations Lead at Shell
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Ongoing Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At WAEC Ghana
- GES Recruitment 2020: Prepare For Aptitude Tests, No Protocols
- Apply Here: GES Opens Recruitment Portal For 2017 And 2018 Teache...
- Apply: Ongoing Jobs, Recruitment Vacancies At University of Envir...
- Apply: Ongoing Recruitment At Ministry of Inner City and Zongo De...
- Apply Here: Ghana Statistical Service Reopens Application For Fie...