Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
About Sim Registration Smart
- The Smart Sim Registration begun on December 27th. In compliance with the SIM Registration Act, mobile service provider Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) has launched its online SIM Registration portal to allow sim owners register their sim cards.
- The launch of Smart SIM Registration portal is in line with the SIM Registration Act, which aims to curb the proliferation of text scams and other mobile phone related criminal activities.
Smart SIM Registration Requirements
- Your Personal information such as Name, Address, date of birth
- A photo of your face
- A photo and ID Number of any of the following ID Cards is also required to complete your Smart SIM Registration
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- Philippine Identification
- Police Clearance
- Firearms License to Own and Possess ID
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Social Security System ID
- Professional Regulation Commission ID
- Unified Multi-purpose Identification Card
- Government Service Insurance System E-Card
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- A person with Disabilities Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
- Other valid IDs with photoID Card Number
Sim Registration Smart
- First Visit the official Smart SIM Card Registration portal at https://simreg.smart.com.ph/.
- Then Enter your mobile number
- Afterwards tick the “Terms & Conditions” box
- Afterwards click the “SEND OTP” button.
- Then Enter the OTP sent to the mobile number and click the “VERIFY OTP” button.
- A “Success!” pop-up will be displayed on the page, click “OK” button to continue the process.
- Provide the following required information on the Customer Information page: Type of Registration,
ID Card Number, First Name, Middle Name (tick the “I have no legal middle name” if true), Last Name, Birthday, Sex
- Afterwards take photo of your ID card and upload for Verification.
- Upload a selfie of yourself for verification and Click the “Next” button
- Afterwards fill-in the Address Information page.
- Enter an alternate contact information so Smart can connect with you in case of further validation, and Click the “Next” button
- Review the information entered on the Summary Page and tap the next button.
- Tab the first box to confirm that the provided information is true and correct and tab “Next”
- Take a screenshot or download the page of the last page to save a copy of your SIM card registration reference number. Remember to keep it as reference number will serve as your certificate of registration. Step
- Finally you will receive a confirmation SMS verifying that your Smart SIM registration was successful.
Smart Sim Registration For Subscribers
Smart Prepaid and TNT subscribers can now register their SIM and get 3 GB FREE.
- First Visit the Smart Sim Registration portal at smart.com.ph/simreg
- Then enter the required information and upload your valid ID
- Then wait for an SMS confirmation to get 3 GB of free Data
Smart Sim Registration Centers & Channels
Smart is making the SIM Registration process more convenient with these alternative channels:
- Visit Smart Stores nationwide
- Call or Dial the Smart Hotlines (*888 via Smart/TNT mobile, or 8888-1111 via landline)
- Chat with Smart Facebook Messenger Chatbot to guide you through the process
- Download the Smart GigaLife App on Google Play Store or App Store
Smart Sim Registration For Postpaid Subscribers
- Postpaid Subscribers just have to confirm the personal information and IDs they submitted for their postpaid plan application by texting YES to 5858.
- Afterwards just wait for a confirmation message from Smart for a successful SIM Registration.
- Smart will send you a message and ask for your confirmation about the details and documents you provided when you subscribed as a Smart SIM user. This will be used to automatically register your sim
Smart Sim Registration For Smart Bro subscribers
- First Connect your device to the WiFi signal of your Smart Bro Pocket WiFi or Smart Bro Home WiFi or PLDT Prepaid Home WiFi.
- Then type https://192.168.1.1 in your web browser’s url section .
- A page showing “Your connection is not private” will be displayed. On this page Tap Advanced then click Proceed to 192.168.1.1 (unsafe) to be directed to the Smart Bro Dashboard.
- Afterwards Enter your username and password.
- If you are a first-time user, you will need to enter the default username and/or password. This can be found on the Smart Bro or Prepaid Home WiFi device or user guide. If you have already changed your default details, use your existing username and/or password. Default username for PLDT Prepaid Home WiFi branded devices is: pldthome while Default username for Smart Bro branded devices is: smartbro
- Then Go to the SMS tab to view your SMS for message.
Smart Bro Sim Registration For New Users
- For first time users logging in on the Smart Bro Dashboard for the first time, a pop-up window will appear where you can change the default username and password.
- Your password should be at least 8 characters long containing at least 3 of the following types of characters: Number,Uppercase Letter, Lowercase Letter, Special Character
- After applying the changes, your gadgets will automatically be disconnected from the WiFi connection. You just need to reconnect then use your new WiFi password. To access the Smart Bro Dashboard, just type in https://192.168.1.1 and log in using your new details.
- In order to register the SIM inserted in your WiFi device as a Smart Bro subscriber just visit smart.com.ph/viewbroadbandsms for instructions on viewing their required One-Time Password (OTP).
Smart Sim Registration Limits
- You can register multiple SIM cards with smart or other telecom networks
- There is no limit to the number of SIMs registered under one name
- If you have TWO or more Smart SIM Cards, you must register each through the registration portal by repeating using the steps provided above until you have registered all SIMs under your name.
- If you have different SIM from other telcom service providers, such as Globe, DITO, TM, then you must register each SIM card under your name through the appropriate registration link provided by the specific telcom service provider.
Smart Sim Registration Deadline
- The Smart Sim Registration which begun on December 27th, 2022, is to end on April 26th, 2023
- This a 180 days deadline defined by the SIM Registration Act.
- The Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) may extend when necessary
Smart Sim Block
- Subscribers who do not register their Smart SIM cards within stipulated registration period, will have their sims deactivated and blocked from making and receiving calls, text messages, data usage etc.