Apply for Slovakia Republic Government Scholarship 2021. Get ready to study in Central Europe to pursue an Undergraduate, Master/Mphill Degree, Research Exchange for Master, Ph.D., Researcher, University Teachers in Europe. This is a Fully Funded Scholarshipthat will cover your Monthly Stipend, Accommodation, Research thesis grant, food, Travel to another country for study tour, Travel Airfare & Medical Insurance.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
Last year c Scholarship Committee received 380 applicants and they selected 80 Best students around the world. EU Slovak government scholarships for developing countries is Fully Sponsored by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research, and Sport of the Slovak Republic. Do Study Free in Slovakia. No Application Fee and No IELTS/TOEFL required for this Slovakia Europe Scholarship.
The National Scholarship Programme supports the mobility of students, Ph.D. students, university teachers, researchers, and artists. The application procedure is online.
Slovakia Republic Government Scholarship Details
- Organization:National Scholarship Programme (Government of the Republic of Slovak)
- University:Higher Education Institutions of Slovakia
- Course Level:undergraduate, Research Exchange for Master, Ph.D., Researcher, University Teachers
- Deadline:30 April 2021
About the Slovakia Republic
Slovakia, officially the Slovak Republic, is a landlocked country in Central Europe. It is bordered by Poland to the north, Ukraine to the east, Hungary to the south, Austria to the west, and the Czech Republic to the northwest. The total population of this state is 5 Million.
The scholarship will be provided to Undergraduate & Master doing applicants who are currently studying in Slovakia state.
- National Scholarship Programme of the Republic of Slovakia
- Scholarships of the Government of the Slovak Republic
Degree & Duration
It is a research scholarship. students will come to Slovakia and will complete their research.
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (undergraduate students):1 – 2 Full Semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 Months) or Full 1 – 3 trimesters, in case the academic year is divided into trimesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7 or 9 – 10 Months).
- Duration of a Scholarship Stay (Ph.D. students):1 – 10 Months.
- Duration of a scholarship stay (University Teachers, Researchers or Artists): 1 – 10 Months.
- Food, Accommodation During their Stay
- Travel Allowance (Airfare Tickets) from Students Residence to Slovakia
- University Student: 350 €
- D. Student: 580 €
- University Teacher, Researcher, Artist: 580 €
- Without a Ph.D. Degree (or its equivalent) and less than 4 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 580 €
- with Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 850 €
- with Ph.D. degree (or its equivalent) and more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist: 1,000 €
- medical examination: Europe/Africa, Asia 183 €/264 €
- interview related to entrance application procedure 20 – 80 €
The General Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- International Students are eligible
- Applicants studying in any university of Slovakia Republic
- University Students at Universities outside Slovakia.
- This is Not a Full Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship or Ph.D. Degree Scholarship.