Here is the ongoing SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International College recruitment and how to apply. SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International College is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Accountant
• Prepare the school’s annual budget, review and update as necessary.
• Monitor income and expenditure in relation to the school’s budget, and produce monthly reports
• Keep all school accounts and prepare income and expenditure reports in accordance with IFRS, financial regulations and shall prepare accounts for submission to the school’s auditors.
• Assist in the preparation for the annual audit, liaising with all parties involved.
• Maintain and oversee all bank accounts including the school’s debit card/s, completing monthly reconciliations and reporting banking errors to Management.
• Ensure that the school’s finance policy is reviewed and updated as necessary and that the school meets all financial requirements.
• Responsible for all elements of cash handling including collections and disbursements, banking and security, fundraising and school trips.
• Responsible for the completion of the school’s payroll, ensuring all forms including timesheets, new starter/leaver/variation forms and annual returns are submitted within required deadlines
• Responsible for the placement of orders ensuring they are processed through the school’s computerized finance accounting package.
• In conjunction with the nominated staff members, scrutinize and attend to the payment of all invoices and statements of account.
• Carry out and keep analyses of costs and other statistical information.
• Ensure that all the necessary financial data required for payroll, the staff Pension and Provident is submitted.
• Ensure that all administrative duties, checks, documentation, reports and returns (internal and external) are completed accurately and submitted within required deadlines.
• Advising on compliance with legislation and guidance.
Recruitment Of Human Resource Officer
Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Providing counseling on policies and procedures
• Being actively involved in recruitment by helping with job descriptions and managing the hiring process
• Creating and implementing effective onboarding and induction plans
• Developing training and development programs e.g., health and safety, safeguarding etc.
• Assisting in performance management processes as directed by the Principal
• Supporting the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintaining employee records (attendance data warning letters, periods of probation and timelines of confirmation letters etc.) according to college policy and legal requirements
• Reviewing the job descriptions and actual functions of non-teaching staff (admin, technicians, interns, assistants, canteen staff, drivers and cleaners etc.) with a view to streamline operations and reduce overstaffing
• Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Reviewing renewal of contracts
• Any other tasks related to human resource that the Principal asks of you
Recruitment Of Vice Principal
• Using your knowledge and understanding of curriculum design and management, work with the Curriculum Management Team to ensure teaching and learning at the College is excellent
• Model the principles of quality teaching and learning and assessment and lead school review and self-evaluation initiatives to secure improved outcomes for all staff and students
• Develop and use effective assessment and moderation systems to train and support teachers in their assessment for and of learning
• Use extensive knowledge of effective practice, and research evidence to improve learning outcomes
• Must demonstrate prior experience and knowledge of strategies for improving learning outcomes; must use such experiences to help SOS-HGIC achieve excellence for all
• Must have proven experience of using new technologies to support teaching and learning in the classroom
• Knowledge and experience in the use of tools for data collection and analysis of teaching outcomes
• Manage and use performance data to raise attainment
• Develop a whole school culture of best practice in teaching and learning
• Capitalise on appropriate sources of external support and expertise for the good of SOS-HGIC
• Evaluate, review and develop sustainable systems and structures which could be implemented at SOS-HGIC to secure excellent teaching and learning
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply