Here is the ongoing St. Teresa’s College of Education recruitment and how to apply. St. Teresa’s College of Education is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About St. Teresa’s College of Education
St. Teresa’s College of Education is located at Hohoe in the Volta region of Ghana, St. Teresa’s College of Education announces teaching staff vacancies in the College.
St. Teresa’s College of Education also known as TERESCO, is an all-Female Institution established in 1961 by His Lordship, Rt. Rev. Anthony Konings, the then Catholic Bishop of the Keta Diocese. The College is affiliated to the University of Cape Coast.
St. Teresa’s College of Education invites applications from qualified persons to fill the following vacancies in the College.
Recruitment Of Administrative Assistant
- Training and supervision
- Covering of meetings
- Preparation and typing of reports
- Keeping confidential files
- Maintenance of discipline
- Execution of specific duties assigned by superiors
Recruitment Of Assistant Librarian
The Assistant Librarian shall assist the College Librarian in performing managerial, administrative and general library services for the College
Recruitment Of Supervisor Of Works
- Supervision of all building contracts and works in the College.
- Ensuring compliance with drawings and specifications.
- Ensuring the use of approved building materials.
- Ensuring that directions by engineers and architects are carried out by contractors.
- Ensuring regular maintenance of college buildings and property including infrastructure.
Recruitment Of Security Guard
The Guard will be responsible for safe-guarding life and property on campus. The position requires tactfulness, initiative, discipline, boldness and firmness.
He/She shall assist the day-to day administration of the Security Section.
Recruitment Of Procurement Assistant
- Responsibility for supervision of the procurement section of the college.
- Purchasing of items for the College.
- Preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the college.
- Assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in the Procurement Act 2003, ACT 663 and any other regulatory framework.
- Assisting in the formulation of procurement plans and strategies.
- Assisting in the processing of tender advertisments.
- Preparation of tender bids.
- Supervising the maintenance and updating of proper database of suppliers, service providers and consultants.
- Assisting in monitoring contracts to ensure conformance and compliance with contract terms.
- Assisting in the compilation of procurement requests from user departments for action.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the principal.
Recruitment Of Accounting Assistant
- An Accounting Assistant performs various accounting duties which include.
- Preparation of statements of accounts.
- Checking and verification of current accounts.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Attending to correspondence.
- Supervision of the work of lower grades.
Recruitment Of Teaching Staff
- Teach courses in the relevant subject areas.
- Setting and marking of assignments and examination questions.
- Invigilation of examinations,
Supervision of students’ projects,
- Research and publication
- Assisting in the Administration of the Department.
- Supervision of students’ internships
- Extension work/service to the College and the nation
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply