Here is the ongoing Sweden Ghana Medical Centre recruitment and how to apply. Sweden Ghana Medical Centre is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Nursing Officer
• Work independently and in partnership with the medical and nursing staff to facilitate patient care and management in the OPD department:
o Assess, plan, implement and evaluate required patient care under the guidance of the Medical Director and clinical team.
o Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
o Prepare rooms, sterilize instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensure that stocks of supplies are maintained.
• Maintain effective relationships between the multi-disciplinary team in the clinical environment:
o Maintain continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
o Keep accurate, timely and comprehensive records of patient care.
o Support clinical team by triaging patient problems pro-actively and assisting in the evaluation of symptoms and initiation of interventions
• Communicate effectively with patients/relatives, ensuring all clinical needs are met in a courteous, helpful and compassionate way.
• Ensure patient safety at all times. Safeguard against errors by following set SGMC protocols and Ensure procedures, with the knowledge that complex regimens of potentially lethal drugs are being employed in a variety of treatment settings. Bring to attention of management areas where these can be improved.
• Improve professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
• Comply with all necessary protocols and statutory obligations related to oncology patient care in Ghana
Customer Service around Patient Care
• Maintain strict confidentiality of patients and patient-related issues.
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills appropriate to the age, type and developmental level of patients
• Treat all patients, visitors and staff members consistently, fairly and with respect.
• Demonstrate effective listening skills to provide support for patient needs.
• Communicate information requiring action by another member of the health care team.
• Ensure personal appearance and self-presentation is clean, neat and within the SGMC dress code and always wears current hospital identification.
• Willingly accept appropriate assignments.
Recruitment Of Medical Physicist
• Undertaking all clinical activities on the Linear accelerator as well as the CT and MRI.
• To be responsible for dosimetric parameters on the Linear accelerator as well as the CT
• To address image quality related issues on the CT and MRI
• To participate in the treatment planning activities
• To ensure maintenance of appropriate quality assurance for equipment, treatment delivery, compliance with radiation safety and conformal treatment planning.
• To support the medical physicist team
• Represent SGMC in the Oncology Community in Ghana.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply