Tejas Networks, an optical and data networking products company is seeking to recruit Sales Manager for its Ghana operations. Administrative position has been opened as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
About Tejas Networks
Tejas Networks, an India-based optical and data networking products company, designs and develops market leading products in the Optical Networking and Broadband Access (4G/LTE, GPON) segments. Having a strong focus on R&D and IPR creation, Tejas has filed 330+ patents in USA, Europe and India. It is ranked #1 in India’s Optical Aggregation Market and stands among top ten players globally. With a customer footprint in over 65+ countries, it has shipped 400,000+ systems across the globe. It serves telecommunications service providers, internet service providers, utilities, defence and government entities with its cost-competitive and high-performance products globally.
- You will be responsible to transform Tejas GTM blueprint across a wide range of target markets in West Africa.
- To drive innovative sales strategies across the segments and industries, scale best practices and deliver a consistent experience for customers and partners.
- Work closely with Tejas Sales Leader to identify the most critical GTM opportunities for the business. You should be a strategic thinker who is passionate about market strategy, scale and innovation.
- You will drive strategy and alignment with telecom operators, Defense & Utility organisations, accelerating Tejas business by driving consistent and executable sales plays.
- The role requires you to have a combination of strategic and operational rigor across sales and operations, as well as the creativity to drive and propose a program to ensure field engagement. In this role, you are central to how Tejas builds and delivers value to its key stakeholders.
Job Qualifications And Experience
- Engineering Diploma/ Degree; MBA or Masters degree preferred
- 5-10+ years of relevant work experience
- Deep knowledge of Telco, Utility Sector
- a consistent track record of accountability and the ability to think and work strategically and creatively.
- You strive to be a strong leader. Mature. Cross functional and metrics driven.
- You value collaboration and partnerships.
- You have strong analytical skills, strength in communication, and solid problem solving capabilities.
- You have experience working with large, complex sale processes across multiple countries.
- Should be preferably from Ghana location
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Tejas Networks Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create a linked in account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the Tejas Networks Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit