A letter sighted by avenuegh.com indicates that the price of the TM1 Teachers Laptop has been increased.
As revealed by the National Association of Graduate Teachers (GNAT) the cost of the TM1 laptop has increased from Ghc1,550 to Ghc1,831.47.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
TM1 Teachers Laptop Price Increased
- The TM1 laptop has therefore been increased by GHS 281.00. The TM1 laptop which was originally confirmed to be Ghc1,550 is now Ghc1,831.47.
- This implies that teachers who are expected to pay 30% of the total amount will subsequently have to pay more
- Teachers who were supposed to pay GHS465.00 30% of the earlier price would now have to pay an additional GHS 84.44 making the amount to be payed by teachers 549.44.
- GHS465.00 and the 70% component of government under the agreement should have been GHS1085.00.
- The Government who should have paid 70% amounting to GHS1085.00 would now pay GHS1282.03 for each teacher
TM1 Teachers Laptop Mode Of Payment
- The payment plan is supposed to be a one-time payment from the Professional Development Allowance and not be paid in instalment as stated earlier.
- The computers would then become the property of teachers in addition to receiving training from the suppliers KA Technology as well as after-sales service to teachers.