GNACOPSNews

Teachers Laptop Distribution: Districts Receive Laptops, Distribution To Begin

Here are current updates on the distribution of laptops at the district level. GES has taken delivery of two hundred and eighty thousand laptops to be distributed to teachers across the country. The laptops have been made available for distribution to teachers at the district education offices nationwide .

 

Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum  <<

 

🔥  GES Promotion Exams Resit Registration Date, Schedule & Procedures

Recommended

 

Districts Receive Laptops – Distribution To Begin

Information reaching us indicates that some districts have received the laptops awaiting distribution. As such Teachers will be called in batches to receive their laptop when it reaches every district.

🔥  GES Promotion Results

 

Laptops To Be Distributed To All Teachers In Ghana

 

About Teachers Laptop Distribution

The decision of the Government of Ghana to provide teachers with laptops is set to begin. The three teacher unions after a press statement issued by the Ghana Education Service (GES) lauded the decision by the government to help provide teachers across the country with laptops.

🔥  UCC Sandwich Fees For 3, 4 & 5 Semester Courses

The aim of the laptop distribution initiative is to help teachers get abreast with IT advancement in the education sector and to help in researching topics and gathering more facts on unknown or topics that the teacher has less knowledge about.

Teachers are therefore to pay 30% of the amount while the government pays the remaining 70%. The actual cost of one laptop is GH₵1550.

4 Comments

  1. I know definitely that Volta Region is going to be the last to receive these items. Mark it on the wall

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button