Total Petroleum Ghana PLC is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building.
The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past 4 years, Total Petroleum Ghana Plc has successfully developed Twenty-One (21) Ghanaian young graduates through this initiative.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a twelve (12) month international exposure (subject to performance & improvement in the Covid -19 situation) in Total affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical .
We are interested in Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian Universities within the last year and must have completed National Service.
Candidates must not be more than 25 years.
Degrees Must Be In The Following Disciplines
- Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Laboratory Technology [Industrial].
- Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or related business fieldsCandidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.In addition, candidates should have the following qualities:
- Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
- Team player and leadership qualities
- Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Must also be computer literate
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : TOTAL Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- Then click English to change the page to English
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create a linked in account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the TOTAL Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit