The University of Cape Coast College of Distance Education (UCC CoDE) indicates that due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, it will not be able to confer Diplomas and Degrees on its 2020 graduands who completed the University in September 2019 as scheduled. The Institution has given a special dispensation for the distribution of certificates to graduandsahead of the Congregation.
The University of Cape Coast College of Distance Education (UCC CoDE) urges all graduands to visit their designated venues as attached to this publication for their certificates with strict compliance to the COVID-19 Protocols.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- WASSCE 2020: Government Absorbs Fees For All Candidates
- NABCO To Begin Recruitment Of 100,000 Trainees
- Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (NMC) Openes registration And States Schedule for the licensing Exams
- The University of Cape Coast College of Distance Education (UCC CoDE) indicates that graduands are to pay a graduation fee of GHC370 at any GCB Bank Ltd. nationwide using the Smartpay Platform.
Deadline For Payment Of Graduation Fees
- Students who wish to collect their certificates within the stipulated time are expected to pay all outstanding fees as well as graduation fees before Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
Requirements For Issuance Of Certificates
- All graduands are expected to show photocopies of their Student/National ID Cards before being issued their Certificates
- Graduands who do not meet the deadline as scheduled will be compelled to collect their certificates at the University.