The University Of Cape Coast recently had challenges with the introduction of the online learning to its sandwich students which led to the initial postponement of this years ucc sandwich programme. The Students Representative Council (SRC) initially objected to the implementation of the UCC Online (E learning) Platform.
An agreement has however been reached between the Students Representative Council (SRC) and the Institute, UCC for students begin learning on the the E-learning platform.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- Electoral Commission Voters Id Registration Schedule, Venue, Date For Each District : Full List
- Ghana To Write The Exam With Other West African Countries in August
- 400,000 Private School Teachers To Be Jobless In September 2020 : Details
- Scheme To Train And License Private School Teachers To Be Introduced
- New Timetable To Be Out Next Week, WAEC Suggests – Details
- WAEC Outlines New Rules For Conduct Of 2020 WASSCE And BECE
- Check The WASSCE 2020 Grading System By WAEC
- WAEC To Contain 25 Candidates Per Classroom
- Electoral Commission To Organise Special Registration Exercise For Students
How To Access The UCC Online (E learning) Platform For Students
For you to be able to join the platform there are series of steps to follow.
- To be able to login to the UCC Learning Management System (UCC-LMS), sandwich students must have completed the activation of their institutional email available through the Students Portal.
- To go through the activation process, Kindly follow this link (https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/osis/activation.php) after successfully logging in to your portal.
- If you are having challenges with the activation of your institutional email, kindly contact the MIS Section of the Directorate of ICT Services on: 054-5802-062 or 054-5801-203 or by Email to: [email protected]
Access The UCC Learning Management System For All Students
- : Visit https://elearning.ucc.edu.gh/ in your web browser and Click on login with “Institutional Email”
- Enter your institutional email address
- If you have already accessed some email account with the same browser, select/tap on your institutional email from the list of emails or click/tap on “use another account” to enter your institutional email address.
- Enter your institutional email password and click/tap on the next button to proceed.
- You have to grant the University of Cape Coast LMS Access to your institutional email (which is a customized google account). Select “Allow” to grant UCC LMS access. You can spend some time to familiarize yourself with some of the features of the UCC-LMS by selecting/tapping on “Next” button or Select/Tap on “End tour” to access the UCC LMS Dashboard which will contain your registered courses.
- In your mobile view on table or phone, you can select/tap on the menus to reveal other links eg. your assigned courses (My Courses) that you have duly registered for.
- If you find any difference in your registered courses (student portal) and your assigned courses in this LMS kindly send your complaint from your institutional email: [email protected]
How To Access The UCC Online (E learning) Manual And Tutorials For Students
- Finally, download and make use of these video tutorials in the link below. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRgGr2fcyyMyINH-kNz_Ll4F4P2EZXrBP
- For presentation of how to go about it, follow the link below to download a login manual…. ucc-e-online-learning-management-sysytem-manual.pdf