The College of Education Studies of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has released the Reopening Date And Schedule For All 48 Colleges Of Education for the Reopening And End-Of-Second Semester Examination And Arrangements For Level 200 Students In Colleges Of Education. This was made known with the following statement in the official release:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- New JHS and SHS Courses / Curricullum To Be Rolled Out Next Academic Year
- GES Begins Posting of Staff
- Education Minister Reveals When All Schools Will Reopen
- UDS GUSS Student Hostel Application Procedures
- Full UPSA Graduation List – Check Graduation Status
REOPENING AND END-OF-SECOND SEMESTER EXAMINATION AND ARRANGEMENTS FOR LEVEL 200 STUDENTS IN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION.
UCC Releases Reopening Arrangements for All 48 CoE For the End-of-Second Semester Examination, Reporting Date 31st August, 2020
We write to inform you that the National council for Tertiary Education (NTCE) has given approval for the management of University of Cape Coast and Institute of Education to conduct the End-Of-Second Semester Examination (2019/2020 academic year) for level 200 students in all the forty-eight (48) Colleges of Education.
Below are the arrangements put in place for the return of the students to campus to take their end-of- second semester examination.
Level 200 Students
- End of Online Teaching and Learning – 15thAugust, 2020
- Continuous Assessment (Submission and Scoring) – 15thto 30th August, 2020
- Disinfection and Preparation – 30thAugust, 2020
- Students Report – 31stAugust, 2020
- Tutorials/Revision – 1stto 8th September, 2020
- End-of-Second Semester Examination – 9thto 23rd September, 2020
- Departure – 24thSeptember, 2020
We kindly request that all the COVID-19 Safety Protocols are activated and strictly followed.