The Institute of Education of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has Reopened the One Year Top Up Degree Portal For Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) holders to apply for the degree programme, this comes after the initial opening and closure of the UCC Reopens One Year Top Up Degree Portal For DBE.
After the abrupt unannounced closure of the initial application portal, the Institute of Education of the University of cape coast (UCC ) has once again opened the One Year Top Up Degree Portal For application.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
Those who applied for the first opening can verify their application, those who made errors can also revisit the forms to correct their mistakes.
All teachers and Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) holders who could not apply for the initial application, now have the opportunity to apply by following the detailed procedures provided below:
How To Apply For The UCC One Year Top Up Degree Portal For DBE Holders
- First visit the UCC One Year Top Up Degree Portal For DBE Holders: https://topup.ucc.edu.gh/apply
- Then click on the “New Application ? Click me” section of the page if you are a new applicant
- Afterwards Fill the UCC One Year Top Up Degree application form For DBE Holders indicating the Programme of your choice and study your centre.
- Then Choose your elective subjects which are the elective you offered at college
- Click Submit when you are done filling the UCC One Year Top Up Degree application form
- After the application, your school fees, accommodation, and re-opening arrangements will be communicated to when the time is due .