Here is the UCC Sandwich Fees For 3, 4 & 5 Semester Courses that has been released. The Institute of Education of University of Cape Coast has released the fees to be paid for 3, 4 and 5 semester Sandwich Programmes for the next semester.
If you want to be updated when admission list and status is released or for general admission updates, kindly provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section.
- UCC Admission List, Status And How to Print UCC Admission Letter
- UCC Admission Application Procedures: How To Apply
UCC Sandwich Fees For 3, 4 & 5 Semester Courses
- 4-5 Semester Sandwich Fees are GHC 1,800 as fees for the next semester.
- 3 Semester Sandwich Fees are GHC 1,800 for the next semester.
- Students offering science and French are to pay additional GHC30 for practicals and French orals respectively.
- Check More Details On UCC Sandwich Fees Here
UCC Sandwich Fee Payment Schedule For 3, 4 & 5 Semester Courses
- Every student must make a minimum payment of one thousand Ghana Cedis (GHC 1,000. 00) to enable him/her register for the next semester courses for online and face-to-face teaching session.
- Balance should be paid before the start of the end of second semester examination
- Check More Details On UCC Sandwich Fees Payment Schedule Here
UCC Sandwich Fees Payment Procedures For 3, 4 & 5 Semester Courses
- Payment should be made using the GCB Limited EAGLE PAY PLATFORM with the biller name Institute of Education Sandwich Fees.
- andidates who will pay through Prudential Bank should use the biller name, Prudential Bank UCC Outreach Programme.
- More Details On UCC Sandwich Fees Payment Procedures Here