The Management of the University Of Cape Coast (UCC) officially released the Admission List And Admission Status of applicants who applied for the UCC Sandwich One Year Top Up Degree, 3-semester top up degree programme.
However some applicants have challenges checking their UCC Sandwich One Year Top Up admission List, admission Status and admission Letter on the UCC admission portal.
Below are solution to how to check your UCC Sandwich One Year Top Up admission List, admission Status and admission Letter when the portal shows “Records Are Not Found“.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
UCC Top Up Admission: Solution To Records Not Found
Reasons why the UCC Sandwich Top Up admission portal shows “Records Are Not Found” is that you did not complete your application process or there were errors in the application.
How To Check UCC Top Up Admission When Records Not Found Shows
Follow the detailed procedures below to correct errors made during the application process.
- First Log on to https://topup.ucc.edu.gh/apply
- Then click on the “Have Applied Already ? Click me” button
- Afterwards enter your surname and the phone number you used during your first application.
- Then edit your details to make the necessary corrections.
- Finally Click Submit to submit your edited application UCC Sandwich Top Up admission form.
- After making the necessary corrections you will be included in the admission list of the second batch of applicants.
- Check The UCC Top Up Admission Fees, Registration Of Courses, Reporting Date