The Management of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) calls on brilliant but needy students to apply for the UCC Scholarship For Brilliant But Needy Students for the current year.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Here >>> Discussion Forum <<
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Invites More Application From More Applicants Online
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
About UCC Scholarship For Brilliant But Needy Students
UCC Scholarship For Brilliant But Needy Students is meant for regular students. The Opening date for the scheme is Monday 23rd August.
Deadline for applications is Friday, 17th September.
UCC Scholarship For Brilliant But Needy Students Requirements
To apply for this Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You Must be a Ghanaian by birth
- You must be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular programmes
- You Must have completed at least one academic year of studies (current level 100 students can apply)
- You must be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision-making
- You must have a CGPA of 2.5 or 2.0 (for applicants from surrounding communities) and above
- Students who are currently on the scholarship and are yet to complete school are to apply to be considered for renewal.
UCC Scholarship Application Form
How To Apply
- First visit the UCC scholarship application form portal at : https://apply-stufso.ucc.edu.gh/
- Then read through the scholarship offer and click on the apply now button
- Then Create an account to sign up (new applicants) or sign in (students with existing accounts) using institutional email.
- Students yet to be issued with Institutional email address should contact the Management Information System (MIS).
- Afterwards Complete the application form and upload the necessary supporting documents
UCC Scholarships Interview
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to a selection interview