Here is the University for Development Studies (UDS) GUSS hostels accommodation portal that has been opened for the 2020/2021 academic year. The management of the University for Development Studies (UDS) announces to interested undergraduate students for for reservations of rooms at the GUSS hostels at the Tamale campus .
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- How To Access and Use The UDS Online Learning (E- Learning) Platform With Free Internet Access : Full Details Here
- UCC CoDE: Dates, Venues And Fees For Graduation And Collection Of Certificates
- Ghana Card Registration 2022/2023
- Access The UCC Online (E learning) Platform For All Students Here
- How To Access and Use The UCC Online Learning (E- Learning) Platform With Free Internet Access : Full Details Here
How To Apply For The KNUST GUSSS Hostels Accommodation Portal
Interested students who need hostel accommodation should follow the procedures below to apply.
- Start by Registering and Login to the UDS GUSS hostel Portal at : http://applyudsgussshostel.ngsgh.com/
- Afterwards select a room of choice.
- Then Print the room reservation form.
- Then Visit any of UDS partner banks (uniBank) to make payments into the accounts stated below:
GUSS Student Hostel Payment Account Details
Name of Bank: uniBank (Ghana) Limited
Account Name: UDS GUSSS HOSTEL
Account No: 2210126888815
- Then Submit the bank pay-in-slip and room reservation form to Hostel management on arrival.
UDS GUSS Student Hostel Categories And Prices
UDS GUSS student hostel categories available are; Type A (2 IN 1), Type B (3 IN 1), Type C (4 IN 1).
UDS GUSS Hostel Prices / Rates
Type A (2 IN 1 ) Gh¢ 2,100
Type B (3 IN 1 ) Gh¢ 1,550
Type C (4 IN 1 ) Gh¢ 1,250