Here are the University of Education Winneba ( UEW ) Fees and Fees payment schedule for the 2021 / 2022 Academic Year. The UEW fees fees payment schedule contains the total amount payable by students for all Regular & Distance Educations Students.
Listed below is the Official University of Education Winneba ( UEW ) Fees and fees payment schedule for all undergraduate, Distance, postgraduate and international students for the 2021 / 2022 academic year.
The UEW fees and fees payment schedule for Regular & Distance Education Students has been officially uploaded online for students. All Fresh and Continuing Students of the University of Education ( Winneba ), are to take note of the UEW fees and fees Schedule for the 2021 / 2022 academic year for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sessions.
- UEW Admission List, Status And How to Print UEW Admission Letter
- UEW Admission Application Procedures
- UEW Admission Portal, Application Deadline And Cut Off Points
UEW Fees Payment Schedule And Procedures For Regular & Distance Education Students
The University of Education Winneba (UEW) school fees can be paid through TRANSFLOW at any branch of the banks indicated against their respective campuses. Students are to inform the Bank Teller that they are using the TRANSFLOW to pay the University of Education, Winneba fees.
For the purposes of fees determination, students have been grouped into four (4) categories, namely:
- Category A – Full Time Regular Students
- Category B – Distance Education/Evening Students
- Category C – Foreign Students
- Category D – Ghanaian Fee Paying Students
- All students of the University of Education, Winneba are required to pay their fees through TRANSFLOW at any branch of the banks indicated against their respective campuses.
- When paying, students should inform the Bank Teller that they are using the TRANSFLOW to pay the University of Education, Winneba fees.
- Students who fail to pay all fees cannot register. Continuing students are advised to visit their portals in the OSIS to know their full fees.
- Students are advised to abide by these payment arrangements so as to avoid any problems that might be related to non-compliance.
Download UEW Fees For Regular Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Distance Education Students
|Fees of 2020-2021 Academic Year.pdf||156.39 KB|
|Receiving Banks.pdf||29.82 KB|