The University of Education Winneba (UEW) guidelines for the conduct of the 2020 online mature entrance examination has been released. Following the released the mature entrance examination schedule, the management of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) has released the Guidelines for the conduct of the 2020 Online Mature Entrance Examinations scheduled for Friday, 17th and Saturday, 18th July, 2020.
- UEW Online Mature Entrance Examinations Tutorials And Procedures 2020U
- UEW Online Mature Entrance Examinations Timetable And Schedule 2020/2021
- UEW Shortlisted Applicants for Mature Online Entrance Exams 2020
The following guidelines are provided in connection with online mature entrance examinations to be conducted on the UEW Entrance Examination Online Portal.
- All rules and regulations governing examinations as detailed in the student handbook
are applicable to examinations taken on the UEW-Online Entrance Examination Portal
- You are to follow the official timetable and take note of the time you are expected to
write all your examinations.
- We advise you to log in to Online Entrance Examination Portal about 10 minutes before
your scheduled examination.
- It is your responsibility to identify a convenient location where internet connectivity is
reliable and disruptions reduced to the barest minimum.
- You are required to be within an internet connectivity zone to facilitate your
participation in the entrance examination. For example, if you are using a smartphone,
adjust the settings in order to avoid incoming calls from disconnecting your internet
- Examinations will be available for applicants only for the period designated on the
timetable. Ensure that you finish your paper within the allotted time.
- Examinations on the online entrance examination portal are timed by the system. The
clock starts counting down as soon as you start work and the questions are taken away
when the time is up. Ensure that you work within the allotted time.
- Note that questions flow in sequential manner within the Online Entrance Examination
Portal so you might not be able to skip questions and go back to them later.
- In the event that you are momentarily disrupted by internet or any other unforeseen
hitch, you can log back in to Online Entrance Examination Portal to continue the paper
from the point where the disruption occurred.
- If for legitimate reasons you are unable to complete the test, you must contact the
Admissions Office via the helplines provided online within 24 hours. Any such claim
will be investigated before a decision is made and communicated to you.
- Be mindful that Online Entrance Examination Portal offers all the mechanisms that can
be used to detect examination malpractices. If you are caught in any form of
examination malpractice, you will be disqualified.
- Examination malpractice is defined as any attempt to gain unfair advantage in any
University sanctioned examination. In addition to all the rules in the Students’
Handbook on Rules and Regulations, the following shall also constitute examination
malpractices within the context of Online Entrance Examination Portal:
- logging in to Online Entrance Examination Portal with somebody else’s
credentials is equivalent to impersonation.
b. assisting or being assisted by others to write examination
c. collaborating with others to write the examination within close proximity
d. using unauthorized assistive devices
e. tampering and manipulating electronic records relating to examinations
f. plagiarism (refer to student handbook)
g. spreading false information and unofficial notices about the examinations
- To control internet traffic within Online Entrance Examination Portal, the system will
be regulated during examination periods. Therefore, if you do not have examination,
you will not be able to access your courses in Online Entrance Examination Portal.