Here is the UEW Online Courses Registration Procedures For Fresh and Continuing Students. The University Of Education Winneba (Winneba) students Online Course Registration Procedures for the next academic year is out.
The management of the University Of Education Winneba (Winneba) has released the Online Courses Registration process for all newly admitted students offered admission into the UEW.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Student Discussion Forum <<
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
- GNPC Scholarship Application Closing Date
- GNPC Scholarship Application Form
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For SHS Graduates
UEW Online Course Registration Procedures
Here is the online procedures for registration of courses for the current Academic Year
- The UEW Online Course Registration Registration will commence on Monday, 11thJanuary and end on Friday, 15th January.
- The registration procedures for fresh students will be different from that of the continuing students.
- You will need to access their Student Information Portal (SIP) to complete the semester registration.
- All freshers are to attend their orientation from Monday, 11thJanuary to Wednesday, 13thJanuary, 2021 where they would be introduced to the new registration procedures and allowed to register.
- You are advised to contact their Departmental Administrators for assistance in resetting their accounts if they are unable to gain access to their portal.
- You are required to pay the requisite fees as stipulated in the fees schedule before You can register.
- You are to Pay attention to the Course Code, Course Title, and Credit Hours when registering.
- you are to select Courses as applicable For Elective or Optional Courses
- Remember to confirm Courses for the data to be available in Students’ and Lecturers’ portals
- You are required to print a copy of your registration slip after confirmation and present it to your department for endorsement.
- Students with deferrals should first report with a copy of their deferral approval letters to the student records office (SRO) at academic affairs divisions for their records to be updated
- Any student who has a registration related challenge should lodge a complaint at the inquiries desk at the division of academic affairs on their various campuses as proof of this would be required for resolution of registration related challenges after the deadline for registration.
- You can access Instructional videos, brochures, and manuals to aid your registration here: www.uew.edu.gh
- You are to follow the specified rules and regulations.
- You should take note of and adhere to registration deadlines to avoid fines
UEW Online Course Registration Portal
The portal for the student information portal is on the university website as follows
- Level 100 to Level 300 = ITS Students Portal
- Level 400 = Student portal
- For fee-related issues such as being unable to pay your fees in full, please contact the Students Support Services Office of the Finance Section on your campus for assistance.