Here are the UEW Postgraduate Programmes ( Weekend Classes ), Requirements And Application Procedures.
- Read Also >>> UEW Admission Application Procedures<<<
- Read Also >>> UEW Admission List, Status And How to Print UEW Admission Letter<<<
- Read Also >>> UEW Fees, Admission Portal, Application Deadline And Cut Off Points <<<
If you want to be updated when admission list and status is released, kindly provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section. For enquiries, make it known in the comment section.
WEEKEND CLASSES: EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN HUMAN RIGHT, CONFLICT AND PEACE STUDIES Requirements
Applicants must :
- Possess a good first degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Be a Member of recognized Professional Institution, like the Police Service, Prisons Service, Ghana Education Service, Immigration Service, Ports and Harbour, Armed Forces, Health Services and the Districts, Municipal and Metropolitan Assemblies without first degree but have five or more years working experience.
HOW TO APPLY
University of Education, Winneba online application vouchers are obtainable at the following banks: GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank and ADB Bank.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
Copies of certificates.
ii Copies of Transcripts of academic record
iii One recent passport-size photograph.
iv. Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
CLOSING DATE FOR SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS: 30TH JULY.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA – 0202041133
KUMASI -0322052212/ 0322053617
AJUMAKO – 0332193772
- UEW Postgraduate Courses & Requirements 2022/2023/2024/2025