Here is the official UEW Postgraduate ( Weekend ) Admission Forms 2020 / 2021 that has been released. The University of Education Winneba (UEW) Postgraduate ( Weekend ) Admission Forms for the 2020 / 2021 academic year is out. Applications are therefore officially invited from qualified applicants for admission into the following Postgraduate ( Weekend ) Admission at University of Education, Winneba for the 2019 / 2020 Academic year:
Read Also >>> UEW Admission 2020 / 2021 Application Procedures<<<
Read Also >>> UEW Admission List, Status And How to Print UEW Admission Letter 2020 <<<
Read Also >>> UEW Fees, Admission Portal, Application Deadline And Cut Off Points <<<
If you want to be updated when admission list and status is released, kindly provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section. For enquiries, make it known in the comment section.
Cost of UEW Postgraduate ( Weekend ) Admission Forms 2020 / 2021
- Undergraduate Direct/Diploma/post Diploma GHS 230.00
- Undergraduate Mature GHS 330.00
- Post Graduate GHS 250.00
- International Applicant USD 100.00
Executive Masters In Human Right, Conflict And Peace Studies Requirements
Applicants must :
- Possess a good first degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Be a Member of recognized Professional Institution, like the Police Service, Prisons Service, Ghana Education Service, Immigration Service, Ports and Harbour, Armed Forces, Health Services and the Districts, Municipal and Metropolitan Assemblies without first degree but have five or more years working experience.
HOW TO APPLY For UEW Postgraduate ( Weekend ) Admission
University of Education, Winneba online application vouchers are obtainable at the following banks: GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank and ADB Bank
How To Apply Online For UEW Postgraduate ( Weekend ) Admission
- Application into the Distance Learning Programme for the 2020 / 2021 Academic can be done online or through Hard Copy Application Forms.
- Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks and Sources GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank and ADB Bank.
- Afterwards Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh.
- Then Click on Admissions, and select ” Apply Online “
- Afterwards Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN you purchased
- Then fill all the appropriate fields in the online application forms and submit.
How To Apply Offline By Manual Application Forms For UEW Postgraduate ( Weekend ) Admission
- Purchase a Banker’s Draft in for University of Education application from GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank or ADB Bank. and present the draft to any of the under-listed UEW Study Centres for the Application Forms.
- All completed Hard Copy Application forms should be posted to the University through the address below: The Dean School of Graduate Studies UEW P.O. BOX 25 WINNEBA.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
Copies of certificates.
ii Copies of Transcripts of academic record
iii One recent passport-size photograph.
iv. Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
CLOSING DATE FOR SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS: 30TH JULY, 2018.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA – 0202041133
KUMASI -0322052212/ 0322053617
AJUMAKO – 0332193772
UEW Admission 2020 / 2021 Application Procedures . Read More.