Here is the official UEW Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Forms for the 2020 / 2021 that has been released. The University of Education Winneba (UEW) sandwich postgraduate admission forms for the 2020 / 2021 academic year is out. Applications are therefore officially invited from qualified applicants for admission into the following Postgraduate Sandwich programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the 2019 / 2020 Academic year:
Read Also >>> UEW Admission 2020 / 2021 Application Procedures<<<
Read Also >>> UEW Admission List, Status And How to Print UEW Admission Letter 2020 <<<
Read Also >>> UEW Fees, Admission Portal, Application Deadline And Cut Off Points <<<
If you want to be updated when admission list and status is released, kindly provide your whatsapp number or email in the comment section. For enquiries, make it known in the comment section.
Cost of UEW Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Forms 2020 / 2021
- Undergraduate Direct/Diploma/post Diploma GHS 230.00
- Undergraduate Mature GHS 330.00
- Post Graduate GHS 250.00
- International Applicant USD 100.00
UEW POSTGRADUATE SANDWICH PROGRAMMES 2020 / 2021
These are the official UEW Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Programmes for the 2020 / 2021 academic year.
Postgraduate Admission Programmes Offered At WINNEBA CAMPUS
M Ed – French
M Ed – Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
M A – French Translation
M A – English
MA – History Education
M A – Human Rights, Conflict and Peace Studies
M Ed – Social Studies
M Ed – Special Education
M Ed – Educational Administration & Management
M Ed – Assessment in Special Education
M Ed – Guidance and Counselling
M Ed – School Supervision
PGDE – Postgraduate Diploma in Education
PGDB – Postgraduate Diploma in Braille
PGDSL – Postgraduate Diploma in Sign Language
M A – Arts and Culture
M.A. – Music Education/Composition
M.Ed. – Home Economics Education
M Ed – Science
M Ed – Mathematics
M Ed – Physical Education
M Sc – Economics Education
MA – Communication and Media Studies
PGDTLHE – Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education.
M.Ed. – Geography
M.A. – Art Education
Postgraduate Admission Programmes Offered AJUMAKO CAMPUS
M. A. Ghanaian Language Studies
Postgraduate Admission Programmes Offered KUMASI CAMPUS
M.Tech – Construction
M.Tech – Electricals/Electronics
M,Tech – Mechanical
M.Tech – Wood
M.Tech – Fashion and Textiles
M.Tech – Catering and Hospitality
M. A. – Educational Leadership
M.ED – Teaching and Learning (Research Masters)
M.SC. – Information Technology Education
Postgraduate Admission Programmes Offered MAMPOMG CAMPUS
M. Ed. – Agriculture
POSTGRADUATE DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAMME:
Postgraduate diploma in Education (PGDE)
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN HUMAN RIGHT, CONFLICT AND PEACE STUDIES
MSC-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR M.A. PROGRAMMES
Applicants should possess:
- A good Bachelor’s Degree with Education component (eg. B.Ed), from the University of Education (UEW) or its equivalent from a recognized University in the relevant field of study, or
- A good Bachelor’s Degree without Education e.g. (B.A, BSc) from an accredited university.
- Applicants with good first degrees from any field of study can apply for M.A. Human Rights, Conflict and Peace Studies and M.A. Communication & Media Studies programmes.
M.A. EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND M. ED PROGRAMMES
- A good Bachelor’s Degree with Education component (eg. B.Ed.), from a recognized University in the relevant field of study.
- Applicants with B.A. or BSc. degree without education must also have a Postgraduate Diploma in Education or Diploma in Education
- Applicants interested in the M.Ed. Educational Administration and Management programme must have at least two years working experience in teaching or educational administration after the first degree.
MSC IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
i. A good Bachelor’s Degree (2nd Class Lower Division or better) in Information Technology Education (ITE), Information Technology (IT).
ii. Computer Science and any other Bachelor’s Degree in information Systems (e.g. Management Information System, Business Information System, etc.)
iii. Applicants with 3rd Class Degree in the relevant discipline ( i above) shall have to pass an entrance examination.
iv. A pass in a selection interview to be organized by the Department.
Applicants with a good Bachelor’s Degree in any subject area and who TEACH ENGLISH are eligible to apply.
M. ED. IN MENTORSHIP
This programme is run in the distance learning mode.
- Be a teacher mentor trained by UEW in the past
- Hold a first degree with education component
- (eg B. Ed) from a recognized University in the subject specific area and should have taught for at least two years.
- Possess a first degree in a subject specific area plus postgraduate diploma/certificate in education.
- Be a teacher in basic school at the level of principal superintendent and above in the Ghana Education Service status ranking
- Be recommended by his/her head of school.
MSC. ECONOMICS EDUCATION
- Possess good first degree (At least 2nd Class Lower Division) in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or related programme of study at the tertiary level of education from recognized universities.
- Pass a selection interview.
- Possess Second class lower or better in Geography or any related discipline.
- Pass the selection interview.
M. A. ART EDUCATION
Applicants must possess:
- A good first degree in relevant discipline (Studio Art, Art Education, Design or Art History) from a recognized tertiary institution.
M.ED EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Possess a good first degree (at least 2nd Class Lower Division) from the University of Education or other Universities recognised by the Academic Board of the University of Education, Winneba or from any institution accredited by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana. Applicants must note that, the M. Ed Educational Administration and Management Programme is meant for professionals in the education sector: consequently, applicants must be certified educationist.
- Applicants with teacher’s certificate “A”/Diploma certificate in Education and BA/BSc certificates without education are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants with 3rd class Honours in their respective first degrees must also work for at least three year before they apply for the programme and applicants must pass the selection interview.
- candidates should possess a first degree in agriculture or in a related discipline with a minimum of a third class or a pass.
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION
(This programme is run in the distance learning mode and on Sandwich Basis)
- Applicant should hold a first Degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have interest in teaching.
- Must pass an interview.
- Applicants without any education background (Qualification in Education) would be required to audit courses in education.
POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN TEACHING & LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION (PGDTLHE)
Applicant should be:
- A beginning lecturer in the University of Education, Winneba.
- A Master’s / Doctorate degree holder who wishes to pursue academic career as a teacher in tertiary institutions.
- Lecturers from tertiary institutions who have no formal qualifications in teaching in Higher Education.
M.ED IN TEACHING AND LEARNING (RESEARCH MASTERS)
- Have a good first degree ( Second Class Lower or better.) Teaching experience is an advantage.
- Have a second degree in a specialized subject, plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education or Diploma in Education.
- Pass the selection interview.
EXECUTIVE MASTERS IN HUMAN RIGHT, CONFLICT AND PEACE STUDIES
Applicants must :
- Possess a good first degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Be a Member of recognized Professional Institution, like the Police Service, Prisons Service, Ghana Education Service, Immigration Service, Ports and Harbour, Armed Forces, Health Services and the Districts, Municipal and Metropolitan Assemblies without first degree but have five or more years working experience.
HOW TO APPLY For UEW Sandwich Postgraduate Admission
University of Education, Winneba online application vouchers are obtainable at the following banks: GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank and ADB Bank
How To Apply Online For UEW Sandwich Postgraduate Admission
- Application into the Distance Learning Programme for the 2020 / 2021 Academic can be done online or through Hard Copy Application Forms.
- Obtain an Application Voucher from any of the following Banks and Sources GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank and ADB Bank.
- Afterwards Visit the University’s website at www.uew.edu.gh.
- Then Click on Admissions, and select ” Apply Online “
- Afterwards Log in with your Voucher Serial Number and PIN you purchased
- Then fill all the appropriate fields in the online application form and submit.
How To Apply Offline By Manual Application Form For UEW Sandwich Postgraduate Admission
- Purchase a Banker’s Draft in for University of Education application from GCB, Ecobank, Unibank, HFC Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Prudential Bank, Zenith Bank or ADB Bank. and present the draft to any of the under-listed UEW Study Centres for the Application Forms.
- All completed Hard Copy Application forms should be posted to the University through the address below: The Dean School of Graduate Studies UEW P.O. BOX 25 WINNEBA.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
Local Applicants : GH¢250.00
- Foreign Applicants and Ghanaian Applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United States Dollars).
All applications must be submitted online at www.uew.edu.gh
There is additional information on the website to guide you.
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
- Copies of certificates.
- Copies of Transcripts of academic record.
- One recent passport-size photograph.
- Three referees’ reports. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
- No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
- A change of programme after submission of application forms will NOT be allowed.
- ALL certificates and results slips other than those from the West African Examinations Council, the Universities in Ghana and Institutions accredited by the National Accreditation Board, should be cleared with the Accreditation Board and the evaluation report attached to the certificate(s).
CLOSING DATE FOR SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS: 15TH JULY, 2020.
FOR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL:
WINNEBA – 0202041133
KUMASI – 0322052212/ 0322053617
MAMPONG – 0202041117
AJUMAKO – 0332193772
UEW Admission 2020 / 2021 Application Procedures . Read More.