Here is the UEW Transcript Distribution Date And Schedule. After the 25th Virtual Congregation organized at the Jophus Anamuah-Mensah Conference Centre, Winneba-North Campus on Thursday, 10th September, 2020 and Friday, 11th September, 2020, the Management of University of Education, Winneba (UEW) has finally released the schedules for the distributions of Transcript of all its 2020 graduates. Below is the official UEW Transcriptz Distribution Date And Schedule.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
UEW Transcript Distribution Date And Schedule
The UEW Transcript Distribution Date And Schedule is therefore scheduled to start from Tuesday, September 15, 2020, to the announcement made by the University on its official website.
The Management of UEW urges all students to strictly follow the scheduled dates. Students are therefore to note that those who come outside the scheduled date will not be attended to.
UEW further informs students who are unable to pick their Transcript on their scheduled dates that they shall be required to subsequently pick theirs from the Offices of the Division of Academic Affairs of the various Campuses.
UEW further informs all graduands of College of Technology Education and College of Agriculture Education to also pick their Transcript from their respective Campuses.
UEW Transcript Collection Requirements
All graduated Students are to provide the following requirements before their Transcript will be issued to them:
- clearance forms
- students identity card (ID Card) or
- any valid national photo identification card (ID Card)
- Students should note that all COVID-19 protocols is to be observed in the distribution of Transcript .
- UEW informs that provisions will be made for students to pay and make requests for their transcript of academic record. All students are to note that the transcripts shall be ready TWO WEEKS after the request.
- Management of the UEW urges students to provide ACCURATE PHONE NUMBERS and ACCURATE POSTAL ADDRESSES for the postage of the transcripts.