Here is the UEW Virtual Graduation (Congregation) Registration Procedures and Schedule 2020 / 2021. The UEW virtual graduation set to take place.
Here are the various guideline for graduands to follow and register.The University of Education, Winneba hereby wishes to inform 2020 graduands and the general public about the first session of the 25th congregation ceremony for the award of degrees, diplomas, and certificates to regular and sandwich students.
The ceremony will be in virtual mode and streamed live on the University’s website and other social media platforms.
The graduation ceremony will have in attendance only graduating Ph.D. students and selected best graduating first-class male and female students. Parents/guardians and well-wishers will not be permitted on campus. The ceremony will be held on the Winneba Campus as follows:
UEW Virtual Congregation, Graduation Registration Procedures and Schedule 2020 / 2021
UEW Virtual Graduation (Congregation) DATE: THURSDAY, 10TH – FRIDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2020
UEW Virtual Graduation (Congregation) VENUE: JOPHUS ANAMUAH-MENSAH CONFERENCE CENTRE
UEW Virtual Graduation (Congregation) TIME: 9:00 AM EACH DAY
UEW Virtual Graduation (Congregation) DAY 1 – THURSDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2020
- Faculty of Educational Studies
- Faculty of Foreign Languages Education and Communication
- Faculty of Ghanaian Languages Education
- Faculty of Science Education
- Faculty of Social Science Education
- School of Business Education
- School of Creative Arts
- School of Graduate Studies
UEW Virtual Graduation (Congregation) DAY 2 – FRIDAY, 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2020
- Faculty of Agriculture Education
- Faculty of Science and Environment Education
- Faculty of Education and Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Business Education
- Faculty of Technical Education
- Faculty of Vocational Education
UEW Virtual Graduation (Congregation) Guidelines for Registration of Graduands for the 25th Congregation by Virtual Mode
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, presentation at the virtual graduation will take the form of featuring graduands’ profile pictures and details on the official UEW Graduation Video which will be streamed on UEW website and our official social media handles.
- Website : uew.edu.gh
- Facebook: official.uew
- YouTube: uew.tv
- Closing date for registration is Tuesday, 8th September, 2020. Only those who have registered will be presented.
- Graduands are to note that as part of the registration process, they are supposed to upload a portrait photograph that meets the requirements stated below which will be used as their profile picture for the UEW Virtual congregation video.
Picture Requirement and specification:
- Width : 720 pixels
- Height : 960 pixels
- PPI : 72
- Background : Plain (white or red)
- Maximum file size : 2mb
UEW Virtual Graduation (Congregation) Dress Code
- Dress code for the picture is formal, e.g. for gentlemen, a tie and a shirt preferably with a jacket. Pictures deemed to be non-conforming to picture requirements and specifications above will be rejected.
- Attendance at the graduation ceremony is exclusively for PhD graduating students and selected best graduating, first class male and female students from each faculty or school. All other graduating students are to participate virtually and shall not be permitted on campus for the graduation ceremonies.
- All graduating students are expected to be available online by 8:50 am before the programme starts at 9:00 am. Since the graduation ceremony is virtual, family members can also log in to the university website and our official social media handles to participate.
- Parents/guardians and well-wishers will not be permitted on campus. This is to ensure strict compliance of the COVID-19 physical distancing protocols.
- Please note that a schedule will be provided online for the collection of certificates by graduands after the virtual graduation ceremony. The schedule will strictly adhere to the Covid -19 protocols
- Selected best graduating first class male and female students would be given credentials to log on to a special portal on the university website to print their invitation cards which will be used as identification for the collection of their academic gowns at the office of the Dean of Student Affairs. Please note that without the invitation cards, selected graduands will be denied access to campus and the congregation venue.
- Soft copies of the student graduation brochure would be made available on the university’s website for students to download. Hard copies would however, be available for collection in addition to certificates as per the online schedule to be provided.
- PhD graduating students and selected best first class graduating students can download the invitation from the links below, complete and come along with it on the day of ceremony.
- GES Recruitment And Posting 2020/2021: Application Procedures And...
- Apply: Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers And Pre-...
- GES Recruitment Portal Officially Opened For Recruitment: Apply H...
- Full List Of GES Postings For Teachers 2020 / 2021 Released : How...
- Check And Download GES SHS Selection Register 2020 : Full List Of...
- Apply: Ongoing Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment 2020 /...
- Apply: NBSSI Relief Fund – Resilience and Recovery Programm...