Here is the University of Ghana, UG Legon virtual orientation portal for fresh and continuing students.
The management of the UG Legon has officially opened the UG Legon online virtual orientation portal platform for for all students.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Teacher Discussion Forum <<
- Apply For Scholarship In Ghana And Abroad Using Government’s Online Application Process
- GNPC Scholarship Application Closing Date
- GNPC Scholarship Application Form
- Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For SHS Graduates
About UG Legon Virtual Orientation Portal For Students
This platform is to prepare you on how to carry out online activities and introduce the university to freshers as well.
The UG Legon Virtual Orientation portal introduces you to Online Learning, Online Course Registration Procedure, How to use the UG Legon Virtual Classroom Platform, How to use legon the online Helpdesk among others
How to Login And Join The UG Legon Virtual Orientation Portal
All you need to do to Register And Join The UG Legon Virtual Orientation Portal is to follow the instructions to get access.
How To Join UG Legon Virtual Orientation Portal For Fresh Students
- First Visit the UG Legon Virtual Orientation Platform at: https://youtu.be/dVAmpnbBvmI or www.ug.edu.gh
- Then Click on the “Orientation ” button.
- Afterwards Login to the UG Legon Online Orientation Portal as a Freshman by Entering your Application No
- Finally click on SUBMIT to access the UG Legon virtual orientation platform.
UG Legon Virtual Orientation Schedule For All Students
- All fresh students are to note that they are to participate in a compulsory orientation programme from Tuesday January 12 to Friday January 15.
UG Legon Virtual Orientation DAY 1 Schedule: Tuesday First Batch
- Morning Session: 9.00 am – 11.00 am
- Welcome to the Academic Community of the University of Ghana: Speaker – Mrs. Christy Badu, (Ag. Director, Academic Affairs Directorate)
- Your responsibility as a Junior Member in the University of Ghana: Speaker – Professor Godfred Bokpin (Dean of Students Affairs)
- Your financial responsibilities and obligations: Speaker – Mr. Samuel Osei Mensah (Accountant, Students’ Accounts)
- Services available at the University of Ghana Computing Systems: Speaker – Ms. Ama Dadson (Representative of the Chief Information Technology Officer)
- Introduction to Online Teaching and Learning: The Sakai Learning and Management System: Speaker – Mr. Francis Awuye-Kpobi (UGCS)
- Academic Quality Assurance in the University of Ghana: Speaker- Professor Daniel Twerefou (Director, Academic Quality Assurance Unit)
- Getting to know the University Library System: Speaker – Dr. Antonia Donkor (Representative of the University Librarian)
- Surviving the Challenges of University Life: Speaker – Ms. Edwina Paintsil (Rep. of the Ag. Director, Careers and Counselling Centre)
UG Legon Virtual Orientation DAY 1 Schedule: Tuesday Second Batch
- Afternoon Session: 2.00p.m – 4.00 p.m.
- Financial Aid/Loan to Students: Speakers – Mrs. Christine Baning (Head, Students’ Financial Aid Office) & Ms. Isabella Anoff (Zonal Manager, Students Loan Trust Fund)
- Students’ Health Needs: Speaker – Dr. Mark Frempong (Director, University Health Services)
- Sports at the University of Ghana: Speaker – Mrs. Regina Afari-Boateng (Representative of the Director, Sports Directorate)
- Your Security: Keeping Safe on Campus: Speaker – Prof. Martin Oteng-Ababio, (Chairperson, Security Committee)
- Anti-Sexual Harassment Policy of the UG: Speaker – Professor Margaret Amoakohene (Chairperson, Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee)
- Office of Students with Special Needs: Speaker- Dr. Awo Mana Asiedu (Head, Office of Students with Special Needs)
- 7. Student Governance and Social Life: the SRC’s Perspectives: Speaker – Mr. Kwame Amo Ntow Fianko (Ag. President, Students Representative Council)
UG Legon Virtual Orientation DAYS 2 – 4: Wednesday January 13, to Friday, January 15 Schedule
- INTERACTION WITH COLLEGES
- All students are to link up with their respective Colleges on each day from 9.00 a.m. for live interactive sessions.
- The links for the College interactions are as follows:
- College of Humanities Orientation Link – http://bit.ly/COH2021_Orientation
- College of Basic and Applied Sciences –
- College of Education Orientation Link – http://bit.ly/CoE2021_Orientation
- College of Health Sciences Orientation Link –http://bit.ly/CHS2021_Orientation
UG Legon Virtual Orientation Help Center
- Students who may need further clarification on the presentations may submit their questions to [email protected] under the subject ‘ORIENTATION’ for appropriate response.