Here is the University Of Ghana Scholarship and how to apply for the University Of Ghana Scholarship for the current academic year.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
About University Of Ghana Scholarship
The UG Scholarship is a Scholarship scheme which provides financial support to needy and brilliant regular Main Campus Undergraduate students of the University of Ghana.
How to Apply For UG Scholarship
- Applicants are to read the eligibility page and complete appropriate online form and submit with all the relevant supporting documentation.
- Respond fully to all the questions on the form that are applicable to you.
- Afterwards you would be required to attend an interview with shortlisted applicants. If your application is successful, you will receive written notification from the SFAO describing the kind of financial aid that you have been awarded. The award would be credited to your student account at the University of Ghana.
- Click Here To Apply
You are to present the following to support your applications:
- Official pay slip or payroll record of your parents/guardians or the applicant.
- Your Recent school receipts/ bills of siblings of school going age.
- Your Tax return receipts– IRS, VAT, tabletop hawking receipts, etc.
- Your Birth Certificates (of siblings).
- Death Certificate or Burial permit (in case of death of a parent).
- Pension letter for retired parents/guardians.
- Bank Statements / Ghana Cocoa Board Farmers Association Passbook.
- Your SSNIT contribution statements.
- Your Money transfer receipts.
- Your National Health Insurance receipts (showing premium paid).
- Evidence of other dependents of parents/guardians.
Your eligibility for financial aid must be based on accurate information. Misrepresentation in any form or manner shall render your application null and void. Awards made based on a misrepresentation will be withdrawn or refunded by the applicant, and may be prosecuted.
You are to submit a completed application form with all the supporting documentation to the SFAO. You are to respond fully to all the questions on the form that are applicable to you.
FINANCIAL AID FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
The SFAO is accepting applications from regular Legon Main Campus students for the the academic year.
- Those applying for UG Scholarship for the first time or was unsuccessful with your previous application please complete the online SFAO FORM I (New applicants)
- Those who have previously been awarded UG Scholarship or an earlier one from SFAO, should complete the online SFAO FORM II (Renewal).
For further enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 0302-945312/0303-965240/0205-186904/ 0206804077 or send an email to [email protected] or walk in during working hours to make enquiries at Location No. 11 East Legon, Behind College of Basic and Applied Sciences OR the Students’ Financial Aid Office University of Ghana P. O. Box LG 25 LEGON, ACCRA, GHANA.
DEADLINE for the submission of the applications with relevant supporting documents is Friday, 21st May at 2:00 pm.