Here is the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Application Form portal and how to apply. The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship open for applications. Citizens of Eligible Commonwealth Countries are to apply . The Scholarship is offered By the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth scholarship scheme. This is a Fully Funded scholarship.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Application Guidelines
- UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Participating Countries And Universities
- UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Solution To Problems Answers To Questions
- UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship List of Courses
- Apply: University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students
About Queen Elizabeth UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
The UK commonwealth Shared scholarship are awarded to Low and Middle-income Commonwealth Countries. The Queen Elizabeth scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students from Commonwealth Countries to Study a Full time 2 Year Master Degree Program in any of the participating universities.
There are different Universities participating this year from all around the world. This year 12 Countries are participating under the queen Elizabeth commonwealth Scholarship. You can apply to any of the universities depending on your programme and other conditions.
Citizens of Commonwealth Countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship. Scholars will be advised to travel once travel restrictions are lifted and participating universities are open and accepting international students.
Eligible students are given a choice to take admission in any university of the participating selected countries. Those universities get support from UK universities to accommodate students.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Program accepts students who have the potential to bring positive change in their country of residence. In order to bring changes in less developed countries of Commonwealth. This scholarship program provides equal opportunities to all the deserving students without of discrimination. As such brilliant students from all less developed Commonwealth countries have equal chances to get these scholarships which allow them to study in the UK or participating selected countries.
UK commonwealth Shared Scholarship Financial Benefits
- Full Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
UK commonwealth Shared scholarship Eligibility Criteria For Selection
- You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold a Bachelors Degree.
- There is No Upper age Limit.
- The Classes will Start in Some Universities in July-Sep & in Some Universities from February.
UK commonwealth Shared scholarship Required Documents
The following documents are to be uploaded to apply:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references Letter
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
Queen Elizabeth UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Courses
Queen Elizabeth UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Participating Countries And Universities
QECS Scholarship duration
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship QECS duration depends upon the course is a 24 Months Scholarship.
How To Apply For Queen Elizabeth UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
- To begin your application please create an account.
- Then take a note of your created account details and use it to login
- Afterwards fill the Queen Elizabeth UK Commonwealth Shared Scholarship application form.
- You dont have to completed the application in one sitting , you can save the application and continue later by using your login details to return to your application form.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Please, visit the Official Website of the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship
Detailed Application Guidelines
You are required to fill out an application form which covers your eligibility, personal details, academic and employment record, details of the course, upload supporting documents, statements on your plan of study, development impact, post-study outreach, creating networks.
UK Commonwealth Shared scholarship Deadline And Schedule
The ongoing UK Commonwealth Shared scholarship begins in November and ends in January. Eligible applicants can apply online through official website of CSC.
When You Will Receive Outcome of Your Application
The timing of when you will receive the outcome of your application will depend on the application cycle you have applied for.
- If you for courses starting in July-October you will receive the outcome of your application by July of the year of award.
- If you for courses starting in January-February will receive the outcome of your application by October prior to the start of award.