Here is the current Underground Mining Alliance Recruitment and how to apply. Underground Mining Alliance is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Auto Electricians x2
- Investigate, diagnose and perform trade related maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery according to maintenance requirements
- Conduct all preventative, scheduled & breakdown maintenance on underground mobile equipment;
- Electrical fault and failure diagnostics as required;
- Parts identification and parts ordering;
- A high regard for and practice health and safety always.
- Attend to defects raised on pre-start reports, breakdown sheets and over-inspection reports
- Perform equipment over-inspection on work done by apprentices and operatives where appropriate and provide feedback and guidance as required
- Report all defects and breakdowns on equipment and machinery to the Supervisor;
- Provide relevant feedback to the supervisor and co-workers regarding equipment performance and conditions
- Develop, modify, construct and install related equipment required for the safe operation of all equipment within area of responsibility
- Ensure availability of machinery
- Identify spares requirements and order according to the mine procedure
- Communicate with clients and supervisors to inform on maintenance activities performed and availability of equipment
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Perform all functions included in the above duties and responsibilities with due regard to the health, safety and the environment
- Willing to work overtime, standby, shifts rotation.
Recruitment Of Accounts Officer x1
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in the maintenance of the financial accounting operations to achieve agreed performance standards and goals.
- Processing and analyzing the financial transactions of the company, including but not limited to:
- Processing of all accounts payable and receivable transactions into pronto ERP
- Processing and maintaining General Ledger transactions.
- Supervising site petty cash reconciliations and ensure timely submissions to the Head office for month end processing.
- Assisting with end of month processes and reconciliations, payroll, and salary sacrifice arrangements.
- Preparing internal financial reports as may be required, including monthly site cost reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of the company’s annual financial statements as may be required.
- Occasionally assist with on-site sub-contractor management issues as may be required by the Commercial Manager.
- Assisting with End of Year inventory stock takes.
Recruitment Of Heavy Duty Fitters x9
- Driving to the task locations underground and surface.
- Inspecting trucks, Bogger, IT , Jumbo, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to supervisor.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions