Under the overall guidance of the Deputy Representative, the Chief is responsible for managing and supervising all stages of education programmes/projects.
This includes strategic planning and formulation, as well as delivery of results on strengthening national education systems to improve learning outcomes, universal access to quality, equitable and inclusive primary/early childhood education, and renewed involvement in secondary education, especially for children who are marginalized, disadvantaged, and excluded in society.
You will lead a group of professional and support staff to develop and manage the education programme in the country.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below your screen. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Managerial leadership
- Programme development and planning
- Programme management, monitoring, and quality control of results
- Advisory services and technical support
- Advocacy, networking, and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in one of the following fields is required: education, economics, psychology, sociology or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of eight (8)years of relevant professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education at the international level is required.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply button
- Then fill the Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
UNICEF Ghana Vacancies 2022/2023, UNICEF Recruitment 2022, UNICEF Jobs For Teachers 2022/2023, UNICEF Careers, UNICEF Application Form, UNICEF Ghana Vacancies 2022/2023, UNICEF Ghana Jobs 2022/2023