Here is the current UNICEF recruitment and how to apply. UNICEF Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Child Rights Monitoring Specialist
- Lead strategic research and analysis on child poverty and emerging issues with the objective of generating evidence to inform policy advocacy, planning, budgeting and programming.
- Coordinate UNICEF support to national statistical system strengthening to ensure high quality national estimates on key child indicators, including capacity building on specific areas of data analysis and strengthening mechanisms for SDG monitoring.
- Under the overall guidance of the Chief of P&E, Volunteer with provide technical support to other Programme sections who may seek his/her inputs
- Support the development and strengthening of Government M&E frameworks for key national policies and plans, including capacity building to the Government.
- Provide guidance on our office research, quality assurance and capacity building.
- Lead strengthening of the child-rights system monitoring at national and district level, including those of civil society and NGO partners;
- In close collaboration with programme sections and the PME team, support the establishment and/or strengthening of existing independent monitoring and evaluation systems and processes of the relevant stakeholders to generate reliable and dis-aggregated data and analysis on the situation of disadvantaged and excluded children for the development child-related policies and programmes;
- Systematically promote equity-based child rights indicators and monitoring systems in partnerships with other stakeholders including the Ghana Equity Research Network (GDRIN);
- Actively seek partnerships with centers of excellence for the identification of capacity gaps (processes, indicators, etc.) to monitor and evaluate the progressive realization of child rights and reduction of equity gaps, as well as the develop strategies to address them;
- Support the Ghana Monitoring and Evaluation Forum to generate and use reliable and disaggregated data and analysis on the situation of vulnerable children for their own interventions and advocacy for child rights;
- Liaise with the Ghana Statistical Service on the MICS/DHS plan as well as support for the National Household Census;
- Support the National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) with the implementation of the Evaluation (MTE) of the Medium-Term National Development Policy Framework (MTNDPF), as well as development of Post District League Tables;
- Support the development of recommendations that are in line with child rights and ensure no one is left behind;
- Provide technical guidance to the NDPC to ensure that the next MTNDPF addresses the specific needs of children, youth and women;
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the Policy & Evidence Programme
Recruitment Of Administrative Associate
- Advises all personnel on general administrative matters relating to protocols, guides, and ensures that application forms are completed accurately with adequate accompanying documents. Briefs staff/visitors/consultants on all up-to-date policies and procedures regarding local immigration policies.
- Issues Note Verbales and arranges appropriate travel visas for incoming personnel, their dependents and other official visitors to Ghana
- Arranges for issuance to all international staff and dependents, diplomatic ID Cards, driving licenses, resident permits. Maintain an effective tracking tool for their expiration and ensures timely renewal.
- Provides guidance to staff members from other country offices within the Region coming to Ghana or transiting through Ghana on medical evacuation travel, to ensure timely issuance of visa and other medical travel protocols. Liaises with Admin/Protocol of other country offices to facilitate travel and visas from those countries into Ghana.
- The focal point to advise staff and contact Embassies in Ghana to obtain visa for staff official travel out of Ghana.
- Liaises with relevant local government authorities to register official vehicles and assists with the registration of vehicles for international staff members.
- Ensures that all official vehicles are roadworthy and have valid insurance coverage and conduct periodic review and maintain tracking for prompt annual renewal
- Provide guidance to staff on UN and local authority compliance measures for diplomatic vehicle coverage.
Recruitment Of National Consultant (Research on Sexual Exploitation)
The Consultancy is aimed at leading a team of researchers from the Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection in conducting a study of sexual exploitation of children in the oil, mining, fishing, agriculture and construction sectors of Ghana. It includes inter alia the design of a study protocol and tools, and the collection and analysis of primary and secondary data. This first-hand data collection exercise is necessary since Ghana currently has no dataset on the incidence and manifestation of various forms of child sexual exploitation related to the above- mentioned sectors.
The Study is expected to provide insights into the nature, manifestations, patterns, trends and impact on child sexual exploitation as related to the activity of specified commercial sectors. The study will select one hotspot of SEC for each sector and identify areas where the oil, mining, fishing, agriculture and construction sectors are based in Ghana. The Study will further be expected to carry out analysis on the current legal and policy framework and cross-sectoral programmes and initiatives currently being implemented by Government, the Industries, NGOs and partners to address child sexual exploitation; including key challenges and gaps, lessons learnt, best practices and recommendations for the Government and UNICEF consideration in policy and programs improvement.
Recruitment Of International Consultant
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply