Here is the ongoing Unilever Ghana jobs and how to apply. The following Unilever Ghana recruitment vacancies has been opened.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Ongoing Food and Drugs Authority (FDA) Recruitment
- New Entry Level Vacancies at Nestle Ghana
- Massive Recruitment Of Sales Agents At Allianz Life
- Client Service Officers Needed at VisionFund Ghana
- Records Keepers and Storekeepers Urgently Needed at Newmont Mining Corporation
- Japan Embassy Ghana Recruitment
- Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Recruitment
- Ghana Railway Development Authority (GRDA) Recruitment
- Current NGO Jobs In Ghana This Month
- Ghana Statistical Service Recruitment Of Trainers
Table of Contents
Job Title: Supply Planner
- Ensure availability of all imported materials
- Maintain stock levels of ordered materials as per the agreed stock norms
- Help in achieving the supply chain objectives of reducing working capital and supplying the demand at the lowest cost.
- Establish material requirements for Production Plans with the use of MRP Planned Orders.
- Monitor Stock levels and ensure material availability for current production requirements. Establish and maintain appropriate safety stock levels.
- Highlight material constraints that could impact production plans
- Communicate with suppliers on material requirement forecasts on an ongoing basis.
- Raise Purchase orders and call offs to suppliers based on planned requirements.
- Follow-up on supplier confirmation of Purchase Orders and shipments.
- Monitor shipments of all imported materials and take action when necessary to ensure timely arrival of material on site, thereby avoid disruption to production plans.
- Co-ordinate with Internal Logistics to ensure availability of all imported materials at BUL
- Establish requirements of specified packaging materials both local and imported based medium-term requirements. Place purchase orders and issue call offs according to Production Schedules.
- Liaise with Suppliers on rejected materials or short shipped consignments.
- Co-ordinate with Planners / Sourcing on new raw and packaging materials.
- Provide data to establish Supplier Performance rating.
- Provide necessary information and maintain necessary records to enable proper control of inventory and prices
- Reports such as:-
- Working Capital reports
- Critical Material Report
- Purchase Order Report
- SLOBS List Report
- High analytical skills
- Advance excel skills
- Should have good interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- University Degree
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience of procuring local and imported materials and dealing with overseas suppliers
- Familiar with MRP systems (SAP, Fourth Shift etc)
- Supply Management
- Research and Development
- Warehousing Teams
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Unilever Ghana Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create an account if you dont have one, so click on the “New User” link to create an account
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the Unilever Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit