Communication, Channel & Media (CCM) Lead at Unilever
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
To maximise the returns Unilever makes in brand communication through:
- Optimising channel agency management structure and resource.
- Identifying and putting in place best practise communication channel management.
- Driving innovation.
- Developing Communication Channels expertise via effective learning management.
- Developing and strengthening internal and external stakeholder relationships.
Channel Agency Management
- Ensure Ghana has a leading-edge media channel agency partner with an appropriate structure and sufficient resource to effectively manage Unilever’s communication investment.
- Agree on agency fees and financial incentives.
- Agree on agency’s annual performance targets, continually monitor and evaluate performance.
- Lead statutory channel agency reviews with local Marketing Director.
Communication Channel Planning
- Ensure the effective implementation of communication planning.
- Stimulate and guide the development of a leading edge CCM toolkit.
Corporate Channel Negotiations
- Stimulate and guide the development of specific strategies and techniques to raise the companies’ buying performance.
- Continually review Channel agency buying performance via ongoing review of performance delivery versus set annual objectives.
- Instigate corporate buying evaluation via an independent audit where available.
- Minimum of three (3) to six (6) years relevant experience in Media and Advertising/Publicity.
- Business Management and brand development experience will be an added advantage.
- Public Relations/Communications management exposure is a must.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Unilever Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create an account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the Unilever Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit