The Ministry of Education (MoE), Ghana Education Service (GES), and the Free SHS secretariat (FSHS) in collaboration with the Government of Ghana (GoG), has launched the National Student Portal, a Student Information System for Students and teachers in all public Senior High Schools (SHSs).
Students in all Public Senior High Schools (SHSs) can use their JHS Index Number and year of completion to access the Student Information System portal at portal.unilynq.com.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
How To Access Unilynq Student/Teacher Portal Login
- To login into the National Student Portal first visit: https://portal.unilynq.com/login
- Then Enter Username: JHS index number and Year of completion in the following format if you are in SHS 1, add 19 e.g. 030016481219, if SHS 2 add 18 e.g. 030016481218 if SHS 3 add 17 e.g. 030016481217
- Then Enter Password: The Default Password to be used before changing to your own password is [email protected]
- You are to change their password once they log in and complete the required information requested and update the default e-mail with their active email.
- After a successful login, the screen will display your surname and your current Senior High School.
- After doing all these, the URL of the link https://portal.unilynq.com will change to the URL portal of your school. Example: https://assinstatecollege.unilynq.com/
Unilynq Student/Teacher Portal Login
- The dashboard of the system displays students’ bio details like the track type of student, Gold, or Green.
- Download the Apk version of the Unilynq Student/Teacher Portal Login can be downloaded from Google Play Store here.
- All students are to contact their ICT Teachers for support to access the portal.
- Teachers have also been advised to provide a valid email to their school’s IT personnel will work on the system and forward you your credentials.