The MoE, GES, and the Free SHS secretariat in collaboration with the Government of Ghana (GoG), has opened the National Student Portal, which is a Student Information System for Students and teachers in all public Senior High Schools (SHSs) nationwide.
All Public Senior High Schools (SHSs) teachers and students are to use their login created for them by the schools administration to access the Student Information System portal at portal.unilynq.com.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Group >>> Discussion Forum <<
How To Access Unilynq Student/Teacher Portal Login
- To login into the National Student Portal first visit: https://portal.unilynq.com/login
- Then Enter your username as provided by your schools IT administrators
- Then Enter a password you can remember
- You are to change your password once you log in and complete the required information requested and update the default e-mail with your active email address.
- After you have successfully login, the screen will display your surname and your current Senior High School.
- After a successful login, the URL of the link https://portal.unilynq.com will change to the URL portal of your school. Example: https://assinstatecollege.unilynq.com/
Unilynq Student/Teacher Portal Login
- The dashboard of the system displays your students bio details like your track type ie Gold, or Green.
- You can Download the Apk version of the Unilynq Student/Teacher Portal Login can be downloaded from Google Play Store here.
- You are to contact your ICT administrators for support to access the portal.
- You are also to provide a valid email to your school’s IT personnel, to work on the system and forward you your credentials.