The United Nations (UN) has contacted the Ghanaian who invented solar powered hand washing machine to fight the covid 19 pandemic. The Ghanaian by name Richard Kwarteng invented a hand washing machine that uses solar to eject the tap water to minimize the risk of contaminating your self when washing your hands. The machine automatically produces soap and the water in the barrel can wash the hands of 150 people before refill.
- Teacher Unions Give Recommendations To 77 Issues In The Pre-Tertiary Education Bill: Full Details
- Proper Consultation Was Done Before GHC 50 Was Deducted For NSS Cloth : Details
- NASPA Executives Were Threatened To Accept Compulsory GHC50 NSS Deductions : Details
- UG Legon SRC To Present Management With Report On Students’ E-learning Challenges
- University of Ghana Students Petition EC Over Release Of SRC Vetting Results
- UCC SRC Tells Students To Halt Any Form Of Registration For E-Learning : Full Details
Commendation By President Akufo Addo
The president of Ghana has commended him for his geniuses and the timely invention of such a machine.
President Akufo Addo stated; “I am equally impressed with the invention of a solar-powered hand-washing sink by Richard Kwarteng from Kumasi and the COVID-19 prevention electronic bucket made by Kelvin Owusu Dapaah and Richard Boateng, both students of Obuasi Senior High Technical School. Necessity is indeed the mother of invention as the Ghanaian sense of enterprise and innovation is beginning to be felt”,
Richard Kwarteng also revealed he has been contacted by the united nations and other international bodies after he made the invention.