Applicants should be noted that, the University of Cape Coast (UCC) only offer Diploma Courses in the Institution Of Distance Learning Education.
And with these offer, students after completing the 3year course, 2year top up Course will be giving to enable them to study for their first degree.
- UCC Academic Programmes, Courses Offered And Cut Off Points 2020 / 2021 – ucc.edu.gh
- UG Legon Courses & Cut Off Points
- Kumasi Technical University Academic Programmes, Courses Offered And Cut Off Points – kstu.edu.gh
- UCC Distance Education Admission Courses, Fees,Portal, Study Centers, Requirements, Deadline 2020 / 2021 – ucc.edu.gh
- SANDWICH GRADUATE ADMISSIONS FORM AND HOW TO APPLY
PROGRAMES AVAILABLE FOR APPLICANTS WITH D7
- 3-year Diploma in Early Childhood Education (DECE)
- 3-year Diploma in Primary Education (DPE)
- 3-year Diploma in Junior High School Education (DJHSE)
- 3-year Diploma in Mathematics Education (DME)
- 3-year Diploma in Science Education (DSE)
BASIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS INTO THE DIPLOMA COURSES
The department of distance learning has structured the minimum requirement such that applicants Will have to pass their WASCE/SSCE with the minimum of A1-D7/A-D
NOTE: Diploma Courses are available for applicants with at least only one D7 appeared but not E8. And sometimes getting Admission depends on the qualified number of applicants who applied.
ALL AVAILABLE TOP-UP COURSES
- 2-year Bachelor Degree in Basic Education (PDE)
- 2-year Bachelor Degree in Educational Psychology
- 2-year Bachelor Degree in Educational Foundations
- 2-year Bachelor Degree in Mathematics Education for Diploma in Mathematics and Science Education Holders or its equivalent from recognized tertiary institutions.
- 2-year Bachelor Degree in Science Education for Diploma in Mathematics and Science Education Holders or its equivalent from recognized tertiary institutions.
- 3-year Bachelor Degree in Basic Education (3PDE) for holders of Specialist Certificates in Education or Diploma in subjects other than Education from recognized Tertiary Institutions.
- 3-year Bachelor Degree in Educational Psychology (3BEP) for holders of Specialist Certificates in Education or Diploma in subjects other than Education from recognized institutions.
BASIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR TOP-UP APPLICANTS
APPLICANTS SHOULD NOTE THAT, TO BE ABLE TO APPLY AND OFFER A TOP-UP COURSE IN THE INSTITUTION, APPLICANT WILL HAVE TO GET A GOOD CGPA AND APPLY AT THE SAME AREA OF STUDIED.
SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS
The cost of an Application Form for Direct Admission to the Diploma and Degree programmes is Two Hundred and Twenty Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢225.00).
The cost of an Application Form for the Mature Entrance Examination entry into the Diploma and Degree programmes is Three Hundred and Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢305.00) which include the cost of Application Form, Tuition and Examination Fee.
The requisite application forms can be obtained from the following places:
- All Branches of Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Unibank Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Prudential Bank Ltd.
- All Branches of GT Bank
- All branches of ARB APEX Bank and All Rural and Community Banks
- All Regional and Major District Offices of GHANA POST.
NOTE- APPLICANT SHOULD TELL THE TELLER ,THEY NEED UCC DIRECT IDLE FORMS
- Applicants will be given a receipt containing a pin and serial number at the various Sale Centres. This will be used to complete the Application Form Online. Applicants should take the receipt to the nearest Study Centre Coordinator for further instructions.
- Online applicants should visit www.ucc.edu.gh, then go to Admissions and click on Apply Online for further instructions. Applicants should then select a DISTANCE application type.
- All applicants are required to providethe following information on the large EMS envelope: (i). application reference number (ii). names in full, no abbreviation is accepted (iii). address (iv). study/examination centre (v). region (vi). contact number (vii). programme – which should be hand-written.
- Applicants should ensure that all WASSCE/SSSCE results are verified. A copy of the Confirmation Pagetogether with a copy of Academic Transcript and Certificates should be submitted to the nearest College of Distance Education Study Centre or to Ghana Post Office.