Here is the ongoing US Embassy Ghana recruitment and how to apply.US Embassy Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Administrative Assistant
The incumbent serves as the administrative assistant to the Regional Marketing Officer for West and Central Africa Regional Business Development Office. The incumbent performs various administrative duties and helps oversee routine office operations central to the Regional Director’s responsibilities. The incumbent serves as a part of the procurement team and helps manage fiscal data control, with combined duties for the office. Responsibilities include budgetary management assistance of marketing operations across West and Central Africa in twenty-two across the region.
This is a non-supervisory position, which is supervised by the Regional Marketing Officer/Director (RMO)for the US Agency for Global Media/Voice of America.
Recruitment Of Political Assistant
Under the supervision of the Political Officer (Human Rights), the incumbent coordinates the implementation of the Democracy and Human Rights portfolio, which includes: rights of persons with disabilities; rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) persons; gender equality; harmful traditional practices; prison conditions; status of refugees; religious freedom and Muslim outreach; modern slavery including child labor and trafficking in persons; social welfare; and efforts to promote good governance and greater government responsiveness to citizens.
Recruitment Of Project Management Specialist (Private Sector Engagement)
- Development Credit Authority (DCA)
- Access to finance activities
- Trade and investment promotion activities
- Feed the Future and activities within the USAID/Ghana Global Food Security Program
- Clear Choice Initiative
- Prosper Africa Initiative
- He/she will also provide technical advice and counsel on private sector development
across the whole $120 million project portfolio within the Economic Growth
- Access to finance, both domestic and foreign (foreign direct investment, banks, capital
markets, private remittances)
- Public Private Partnerships
- Market Information Systems
- Smallholder linkages to agri-processors
- Business associations & labor groups
- Uses of energy (particularly renewable) for agriculture
Recruitment Of Project Management Specialist (Agriculture Feed the Future)
1.) increase inclusive agricultural-led economic growth through increased and improved trade and investment, enhanced private sector competitiveness, and scaled-up agricultural technologies;
2.) strengthen the resilience of people and systems; and
3.) improve nutrition outcomes through improved access to safe and nutritious foods, especially among women and children. As part of REGO’s collaboration with and support of bilateral USAID Offices and Missions and the U.S. government interagency in the West Africa region, the incumbent will facilitate, engage, coordinate and support on agricultural policies, programs, and technical issues. As such, the incumbent will be expected to possess excellent interpersonal skills and perform with a high degree of tact and diplomacy and be expected to resolve any potential disagreements between stakeholders, partners and other donors if necessary.
4. manage regional Feed the Future (FTF) and other related programs and relationships that support the Mission’s objectives to reduce poverty and advance food security, resilience and trade in West Africa.
Recruitment Of Project Management Specialist (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene)
- Develop concept papers, scopes of work, USAID program/project activity design documents and support bilateral and multilateral donor coordination related to the design of water,sanitation and hygiene related programs.
- Support the design and implementation of targeted water, sanitation and hygiene program and activities with the goal of ensuring that program design and implementation will achieve
planned results and USAID goals.
- Lead the development of a performance-monitoring plan for all Mission activities
contributing toward the objectives of the Senator Paul Simon Water for the Poor Act and its associated directives and contribute to data collection and synthesis.
- Document development impacts and resolve implementation issues in an efficient and
- Develop, maintain and strengthen working relationships with key partners, including
national ministries, local governments, international organizations and other donors, private sector, NGOs, universities and the media to identify and implement efforts to increase synergy among the key stakeholders.
- Compile, analyze, and disseminate, on a regular basis, to USAID mission staff and
USAID/Washington, progress in achieving sector objectives together with commentary onissues and recommended solutions.
- Provide briefings to USAID and its partners on the status of USAID water, sanitation and hygiene activities in West Africa or in priority or aligned countries in the region. Prepare and deliver presentations on the same issues to local government and USG officials and international and local program partners and colleagues.
- Provide technical input to program and strategy design and planning based on knowledge of international best practice and the particular constraints presented in country.
- Provide assistance in defining the type of assistance needed by the Mission, facilitate
discussions with water and sanitation service contractors, and schedule delivery of this
- Carry out other tasks to support the achievement of USAIDs mandate and objectives, as directed by supervising officer.
- Supervision Received: The incumbent works under the general supervision and policy
guidance of the Environment/WASH Officer, who will review and approve his/her work plan and performance measures. The incumbent is also expected to collaborate with the Program office where appropriate.
- Supervision Exercised: The incumbent serves as AOR and Activity Manager for Water,
Sanitation and Hygiene activities in the Mission, and monitors grantees /contractors working in water and sanitation.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply