Here is how to apply for the US Government $100m Loan To Support Businesses (SMEs).
The united states government through the International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) has established a US$100 million loan facility with CAL Bank to support on lending to small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs) in the Ghana.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Updates. >>> Government Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- NBSSI Relief Fund Eligibility Criteria For Businesses
- NBSSI Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
- NBSSI Online Application Registration For YEEP, Young Africa Works
- Government Launches Job Center To Create Sustainable Employment
- How To Apply For Government Loans For Businesses And Individuals
- First Lady Launches The ‘Young Africa Works’ Project To Offer Jobs
Table of Contents
About USA Government Loan For Developing Countries
The United States International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) is the development finance institution of the United States government, responsible for financing private development projects in lower- and middle-income countries.
The United States International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) was authorized on October 2018, and became an independent agency in December 2019 by merging the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) with the Development Credit Authority (DCA) of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as with several smaller funds.
Private firms can access the DFC to help finance projects, purchase political risk insurance and partially guarantee investments. “The DFC is currently supporting over a dozen projects in Ghana worth nearly $1 billion dollars.
The U.S.DFC supports several development projects to expand health care facilities, to generate power and to improve access to finance for SMEs in the agricultural sector,” she added.
About US Government Loan For Ghanaian Businesses
As disclosed by the United States Ambassador to Ghana, Mrs Stephanie Sullivan to Graphic Online. She stated that the DFC is ready to assist private firms investing in Ghana and asked interested companies to visit the DFC’s website to review the eligibility checklist.
This was made known with the following statements:
“Firms can also contact the Prosper Africa Secretariat at [email protected] to inquire about what other U.S. government mechanisms might support their investment projects,” she stated.
This was made known at an interview during an event organized by the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) Ghana to celebrate the Independence Day anniversary of the United States on July 4.
How To Apply For USA Government Loan For Businesses (SMEs)
- To apply first check the Eligibility Checklist
- Interested applicants can access the online application form: USA Government Loan Application Form Portal
- Then click on the link under the “Don’t Have An Account Section” to Create Account
- You can directly create an account here
- After creating an account visit the : USA Government Loan Application Form Portal and login with the created account
- Afterwards select an application type
- Small Businesses should choose Equity Investment
- While big Financial Institutions should choose Investment Funds