To maintain high standards of service quality and reliability which provide a key differentiator between Vodafone and other operators. Management of network related issues with the NCA. Job Title: Service Management Manager.Job Title: Survey Technician
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Define the network quality strategy in alignment with overall business strategy and Measure, evaluate and report network quality of service and experience and key performance indicators (KPIs) daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Initiate and manage quality improvement programmes in order to achieve agreed quality and performance standards and targets for the network and business-critical services.
- Define the technical quality standards and perform quality audits in addition to working with external auditors across all nodes and services within technology, identify gaps and initiate and drive improvement and adherence to standards.
- Manage Service Management team and any related vendors, providing clear objectives, direction and strategy and also managing operational and capital expenditures to ensure achievement of business targets (EBITDA, Revenue, Subscribers, OFCF, H & S)
- Network Access Technology
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Dev Ops
- Service and Delivery Management
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Lean Six Sigma
- Mobile and Network Security
Technical / Professional Qualification
- Master’s degree (MBA or MSC)
- Undergraduate degree in telecommunications or electronic or computer engineering.
- 10 or more years of experience in the mobile and/or fix telecommunications field
- Certification and/or extensive knowledge and use of Six Sigma, Enhanced Telecoms Operations Map (eTOM), Business Process Management (BPM) and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply button
- Then fill the Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Closing Date : 17 April. 2021