Here is the current Vodafone Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. Vodafone Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Software Developer
- Fluent in English
- A problem-solving mind-set utilising technology
- A confident and flexible self-starter with ability to lead and adapt quickly to new software application technologies and concepts.
- Specialist knowledge of key software development languages, methodologies and frameworks/engines/tools. Advanced knowledge in Java or C++, SQL, secured file transfer and scripting tools, Oracle DB, MySQL, MS SQL, XML SOAP and other communication protocols, Windows OS, Unix/Linux OS, Microsoft Office tools, web development languages (PHP, HTML5, JSP, ASP, XML) technics, mobile native app development, applications deployment packaging and versioning.
- Effective coordination and experience of developing under tight timelines and requirements. Ability to quickly learn and coach team on new development methods and their adoption.
- NoSQL databases and distributed storage concepts. Apache Cassandra would be advantageous.
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing software solutions in a Telecoms or equivalent IP/IT environment.
- In-depth knowledge of telecoms and the subscriber interaction processes is highly desired.
Recruitment Of Service Integration Engineer
- Deep knowledge of Internet and IP/MPLS Network technology. Specifically, Broad and deep technical knowledge of the following as a minimum:
MPLS (LDP, RSVP, fast re-route, Segment Routing), BGP, ISIS, OSPF, Ethernet (inc. QoS & OAM), L2 & L3 VPNs IP-QoS, BNGs, IP Multicast, PPP, L2TP, 3rd Party Ethernet & broadband access products, MEF services (E-LAN, E-tree , E-Line.), Internet peering & transit, RIPE, IPv6 and NFV.
- Architectural skillset in IP/MPLS technologies and services. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable security best practice awareness across service provider IP/MPLS domains.
- Familiar with Traffic and KPI indicators on IP/MPLS Networks
- Demonstrable thought leadership into emerging technologies for example Software Defined Networking and Network Functions Virtualisation as well as others (Not needed).
- Understanding of key IP/MPLS operational and/or IP/MPLS network design requirements.
Recruitment Of Systems Architect
Fluent in English
· A problem-solving mind-set utilising technology
· Java or C++ Development experience
· Technical knowledge in: Unix based Oss (Admin level), Database Operations and Administration (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Unix based systems, JSON and SOAP APIs, Cryptographic algorithms, IP Networks
· Experience working with agile methodologies, methods and frameworks. i.e. Scrum or Kanban
· System / API Integration Experience (Tools like Apigee, Tibco, MuleSoft ESB, SSL Certificates or similar).
· Understanding of data structures, including XML, JSON, objects, and arrays.
· NoSQL databases and distributed storage concepts. Apache Cassandra would be advantageous.
Recruitment Of Tester
Strong eye for detail with the ability to now only identify defects but be able to assess root causes by assessing logs
· Experience of testing across multiple channels USSD, Web, Mobile, APIs
· Knowledge of defect management tools such as Quality Center, JIRA and X-Ray
· Experience of working in Agile environments with a strong understand of core Agile Testing principles: TDD, BDD, CI/CD, Automation and Dev In Test
· Understanding of Automation Tools such as Selenium
· Technical knowledge: SQL, Databases, Reporting Tools for BI, Logging for Defect Assessment
· Strong communication and written skills to ensure smooth transition into market and that any defects raised are very clearly definied and understandable so can be resolved quickly and efficiently
· Desired: Any testers coming from a development background or good coding skills would be of particular interest for cross-functional purposes
Recruitment Of Configurator
Strong technological background, with qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent
· More than 3 years’ experience in Mobile Money operations.
· Excellent knowledge in UNIX, TCP/IP, Oracle & MySQL DBMS, Web services, Java or C# and ITIL or similar Framework.
· Extensive use of SQL and RDBMS systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
· Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skill and ability to extract implementation requirements from high level request descriptions.
· Efficiently manage vendors and third party agencies
· Ability to work with little supervision and perform well under pressure.
· Demonstrate technical leadership and execute best operational practices.
· Demonstrate thorough knowledge of procedures and customer related processes
· Experience with working with trouble ticketing systems.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested persons should click on a respective vacancy for application instructions