Here is the ongoing Vodafone Ghana recruitment and how to apply. Vodafone Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Massive Recruitment At Takoradi Technical University
- Massive Recruitment at Cape Coast Technical University Recruitment
- Ministry Of Health (MoH) Recruitment Of Nurses
- Apply: Massive Recruitment At National Development Planning Commission
- Ongoing Cocoa Health and Extension Division Of COCOBOD Recruitment
Recruitment Of Solutions Specialist at Vodafone Ghana
- Facilitate the process of cost and effort estimation of new features and applications for delivering new solutions
- Responsible for the end-to-end solutions design effort for complex solutions requirements in conjunction with the design authority, delivery management, and operational teams within the technology organization.
- Write or contribute to design documents which are in-line with the architectural guidelines
- Document product requirements and translates them into technical specification and acceptance criteria
- Application Architecture:
- IT implementations Domain & systems (CBU, EBU, FBU, Vodafone Cash
- Define application’s Architecture, in line with guidelines, and support the E2E Architecture
- Value Added Service
- Provisioning & Activation systems (SIM Reg)
- Products & Tariffs
- Campaign Management
- Solution Design, Development & Functional Testing:
- Solution design
- Low Level Design
- Internal development
- Products, Tariffs, Offers & Promotion Development, implementation, configuration (Mobile/Fixed, prepaid, post-paid, Converged solutions, content, VAS – USSD, SMS, IVR, and VF-Cash, etc.)
- Retail (in-store) & Sales Application development
- Campaign and Management & Related systems
- Engagement and management of development partners, vendors & 3rd parties
- Execution of all the testing levels and acceptance tests
- IT Implementations
- Responsible for the E2E delivery of the required SLA’s defined within the solution development for Business units
- Support Maintenance of application & products:
- Application Maintenance (3rd level) supporting the IT Operations and Product Service Operations
- Software & E2E product quality delivery
- Faster Time to Market
- Better Quality
- Higher Flexibility
- Lower costs
Recruitment Of Brand Manager at Vodafone Ghana
- Assists, advises on and executes brand positioning, identity development and campaign approval processes and activities;
- Has full people supervisory responsibility for a team of Marketing Communications and Brand professionals i.e. the creative agency, events and activations agencies, etc. and contributes towards delivering a range of strategic brand, communication and identity programmes across all channels, audiences and segments, which may be in conjunction with other Brand teams;
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with relevant departments (e.g. Consumer Business Units (CBU), Vodafone Business Units (VB), Vodafone Foundation, Technology, Digital Marketing and CVM, etc.) on propositions;
- Works effectively with internal audiences and external agencies/vendors to ensure understanding of the Brand identity, interpretation and creative expression – challenging interpretation where required;
- Uses best practice knowledge to ensure Brand best practice is utilised within the team, beyond the team and educates stakeholders on best approach;
- May support with defining the annual Brand plan, translating it into operational plans and campaigns;
- Supports collaboration with creative and Brand Communications vendors to develop ongoing briefs and manages the agency delivery process
- May support with sponsorship deals, (e.g. managing ongoing rights, contractual and activation elements);
- Delivers ad-hoc campaigns (e.g. across consumer segments) and work with campaign teams to ensure consistency between all Brand / tactical advertising campaigns in terms of message and delivery
- Take initiatives and make strategic recommendations that impact directly or indirectly on the brand, and the home function at large
- Own and manage agency(s) delivery process, with continuous assessments and institute optimised delivery process to ensure OTIF delivery on projects. Must own agency performance KPIs and ensure agency performance must be above average all year through
- Develop people – co-drive agency development agenda. Also own and drive knowledge and skill development for assistant brand managers, Management Trainees, National Service Personnel and interns assigned to the home Unit
- Develops and submits reports on all projects worked on with clear learnings and recommendations implementable on future projects
Recruitment Of Project Manager at Vodafone Ghana
- Manage the technical team and 3rd parties (vendors / suppliers) to prepare all project documentation (PFA and PRD documentation). Ensure all information is accurate and realistic.
- Ensure all projects have a detailed project plan and that the scoping of the projects make provision for risk mitigation where needed.
- Review processes and make changes if necessary to ensure optimal delivery of projects. Highlight any short fall in process to Program Manager and Head of department to ensure best practices are employed in projects at all times.
- Assist SCM in preparing RFP and RFQ documentation to be sent to suppliers and external contractors. Assist SCM by supplying necessary documentation to raise PO’s etc.. for project requirements.
- Ensure the technical team (project team) provide the needed specifications and quality standards to 3rd parties contracted. Ensure effective supervision of project so that all standards and quality issues are strictly adhered to.
- Track and manage the project’s budget on an on-going basis ensuring that no costs over runs are experienced. This includes OPEX and CAPEX budgets. Ensure up to date and accurate figures can be presented at all times.
- Identify and manage all dependencies in projects. Ensure all parts of the business are looked at when planning projects and include mitigation plans for dependencies. Manage 3rd parties with dependencies on departments’ projects.
- Ensure all team members (Project team) adhere to health and safety rules and procedures. This includes the internal team as well as 3rd party contractors.
- Manage team (project team) to assist with all new network extensions and designs. All existing infrastructure must also be captured and used as base line for new additions.
- Ensure sufficient information sharing and communication between all parties involved in the projects. (vendors / technical teams and manager / director)
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting, both detailed and high level from a project, network design and financial point of view. Present progress of projects on a weekly / monthly basis to Manager / Director or department.
- Identify current training and exposure needs of team members and ensuring team is adequately trained (vendor staff as well as operational staff)
Recruitment Of Anti-money Laundering Specialist
- Monitor Vodafone Cash and other money transfer transactions proactively to identify money laundering, terrorist financing and other criminal activity
- Analyze the daily customer registrations and all agency transactions to identify suspicious activity
- Investigate reports received on suspicions of money laundering from agents and staff and Issue report on findings giving recommendations on action to be taken
- Develop local watch list for blacklisted customers for reference and update it regularly
- Analyze the daily customer registrations and all agency transactions to identify KYC Violations
- Analyze and report on the status of customer data integrity and make recommendations to Vodafone Cash for correction of anomalies noted
- Follow up with Vodafone Cash for correction of customer data Take proactive action to ensure enforcement of applicable deterrent measures
- Extract alerts generated by the watch list screening system for PEPS and sanctioned individuals for verification with relevant authorities
- Take appropriate action on all unconfirmed data
- Regular update the staff and agent portals with relevant news and training
- Participate in staff induction and agent forums
- Facilitate staff and agent training on the AML portals
- Reconciliation of training records to ensure that all relevant staff and agents undertake the training
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Vodafone AML Policies, current AML Regulations, legislative requirements as well as future developments on AML
Recruitment Of Head of Corporate Segment
• Complete accountability of the sales operational strategy, design and execution of the operational framework, our Sell & Build governance, customer design, delivery and fulfilment – lead to order and order to cash
• Lead a team of Pre-sales and solution architects to plan, design and execute the customer support model using international quality guidelines (e.g. ITIL methodology) for customer solutions complex solutions.
• Lead and oversee all areas of billing, collection, account receivables, aged debt management and it’s reporting for the organization for Corporate customers
• Design and implement strategies to enhance Collections in line with accurate monthly forecast provided to meet targets given.
• Lead key strategic initiatives to drive incremental revenue and business growth – VF-Cash for Enterprise, digital agriculture and IoT solutions.
• Define parameters for segmentation and attendant key accounts, direct and indirect sales channel management
• Lead the development and implementation of robust and cost efficient routes to markets for the B2B segments across all customer and geographical segments
• Enforce the appropriate discipline for proper sales pipeline activity.
• Manage Teams Performance across
o Opportunity to order; order to invoice and invoice to cash
• Develop procedures for setting and communicating targets and monitoring performance.
• Deploy relevant metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets
• Lead the design, development and management of performance incentives.
• Provide performance data to support management decision making
• Perform regular review of reward and Incentive Plan – Measurement Criteria,
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply