To lead the EBU & Wholesale Finance team within Vodafone Ghana, providing financial and commercial insight and value-add analysis to the Commercial teams with the goal being to drive the unit towards the overall business objectives. Job Title: Finance BP – EBU & Wholesale at Vodafone.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
- Run financial analysis on strategic decisions.
- Determine bottom-line impact of proposals
- Use investment appraisal skills in driving decisions (NPV, payback, IRR etc)
- Develop business cases with commercial teams by challenging assumptions based on robust quantitative analysis.
- Lead the commercial teams in determining price points for strategic deals.
- Use cost-plus, benchmarking and market assessment in determining pricing
- Thoroughly understand cost base of business units (e.g. FTE, pay scales, training, operational costs, costs of sales, interconnect etc)
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiency and savings and promote cost conscious culture within customer units
- Drive cost savings proposals based on sound financial analysis
Business Model Impact
Technical / Profesional Skills
- 5+ years in a fast-moving technology or telecoms business would be a distinct advantage
- Part-Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA- Ghana, UK or other ECOWAS institutes) or MBA from a highly reputable university
- Demonstrable track record of blending commercial and financial skills, esp. in a technology-driven industry (technology, IT, telecoms, engineering etc)
- Exceptionally well organised with evidence of deploying organisational skills in a fluid environment
- Can deliver to time, cost and quality parameters; effective management of multiple initiatives; ensures an effective use of resources
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should visit the : Vodafone Recruitment Portal.
- Then read through the job offer
- Afterwards click on the apply now button
- You will be required to create an account if you dont have one
- Afterwards click on the login button
- Then fill the Vodafone Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit
Closing Date : 2 March. 2021