Below are the modalities for the Vodafone sim re-registration exercise as well requirements, verification and registration procedures for the Vodafone telecommunications network.
Kindly share with the whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enquiries, let us know in the comment section
About Vodafone SIM Registration
- The Vodafone SIM registration exercise is to put a stop to the increasing incidents of fraud as well as monitor and track down persons who use their phones for criminal activities.
- The Vodafone SIM registration is also to assist government to know the accurate number of valid and accurate SIMs on the networks and to enable the National Communications Authority, to gain access to accurate data to regulate activities of the telecommunications sector as well as allow Vodafone to build better demographics of the Vodafone customer base.
- The Vodafone SIM Registration will give comprehensive statistics about a number of Vodafone subscribers in Ghana and provide a resource for tracking fraudsters and criminals.
Vodafone SIM Registration Date & Schedule
- The Vodafone SIM registration exercise is begins on October 1st, 2021 to March 31st, 2022
- The Vodafone SIM re registration exercise is to be conducted within six months
- Any Vodafone sim which is not registered at the end of this exercise will be blocked.
Vodafone SIM Registration Requirements
- The minimum age for registration of Vodafone SIM is 15 years to enable JHS pupils register SIM to enhance their education.
- All new and old Vodafone subscribers will have to produce A Citizen Ghana card for Ghanaians or Non-Citizen Ghana Card for foreigners to acquire a new SIM card.
- For Businesses such as Vodafone SIM vendors to register sims in bulk, the Operators will be required to verify the Business Registration documents with the Registrar General’s Department and verify the identity of the Shareholder or the Director for Limited Liability Companies and Public Institutions respectively.
How To Register Vodafone SIM Card
All Existing subscribers will have to register their Vodafone SIMS through USSD short code *404# . Vodafone SIM owners can also use the sim registration App on google play store or apple store
- Frist Dial the Vodafone SIM Registration short code *404#
- Then Enter Your Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens)
- Then Confirm Ghana Card Pin
- Afterwards Enter Your Surname
- Then Enter Your First Name(s)
- Then Enter Date of Birth (Format: DDMMYYYY)
- Then Enter Select Sex (Male or Female)
- Afterwards Confirm the Details entered and click Submit
- A unique code will be generated for you
- The last process is for you to visit any Vodafone Office near you with the unique code to complete the registration process. You can as well contact the Vodafone customer care to complete this process.
Vodafone SIM Verification Procedures
The NCA has developed mechanisms to enable Vodafone subscribers (individuals and Businesses) to check and verify all SIM Cards which have been registered in their names at all times.
To verify your Vodafone SIM Registration Status
- Fist Dial the Vodafone SIM Registration short code *404#
- Then Enter Your Phone number and Ghana Card Pin (letters and figures without hyphens)
- Then Confirm Ghana Card Pin
- Your Vodafone sim registration status will be displayed to you
Vodafone SIM Registration Limits
- Vodafone users can register a total number of 10 SIM Cards across all networks and Foreigners have a limit of 3 SIM Cards across all networks.
- Registered Vodafone SIM Cards of Businesses will be linked to a Shareholder or Director of the Business and if a Business Vodafone SIM Card is found to have been engaged in a fraudulent activity, the Shareholder or Director will be held liable.
Vodafone SIM Registration For Foreigners
- Foreigners visiting Ghana can acquire an Vodafone SIM Card using their Passports however they can only use the SIM Card for 30 days after which it will be deactivated.
- Foreigners who want to use a Vodafone SIM Card for more than 30 days will have to obtain the Non-Citizen Ghana Card to do so.
Vodafone Registration Procedures
- You must first dial the official Vodafone SIM Registration short code and provide your personal and sim details on the USSD application to proceed with the registration.
Vodafone SIM Registration Short Code 2021/2022/2023, SIM Registration Update 2021/2022/2023, Vodafone SIM registration portal 2021/2022/2023, Vodafone Ghana SIM registration update 2021/2022/2023, How to check Vodafone SIM registration details 2021/2022/2023, Vodafone SIM Re-Registration Short Code 2021/2022/2023, Vodafone SIM Registration Procedures 2021/2022/2023, How to register my SIM Card on Vodafone 2021/2022/2023, How to register your Vodafone SIM by yourself 2021/2022/2023, How to check my Vodafone SIM registration details online 2021/2022/2023, Vodafone SIM registration app 2021/2022/2023