Here is the ongoing Voltic Ghana recruitment and how to apply. Voltic Ghana Limited is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Sales Representative
Sales Standard: Develop calling Schedule, frequency of calls to be determined by the needs of the channel
• Achieves Sales Driver targets in calls to the outlet
• Responsible for stock management(FIFO) and maintenance of POSM
• Responsible for creating enhanced consumer and outlet owner relationship
• Prospects for sales & sells to the trade
• Gathers market and competitor information and communicates to the line manager
• Collects and reconciles cash daily
• Accounts daily for sales and stocks
• Complete all reporting as demanded on a timely manner E.g. VAT Invoice ,receipts and filling of the DSR’s
. Coolers in all outlets are in immaculate condition and appropriate numbers
• Cooler compliance
• Standard planogram being adhered to
• All POSM and souvenirs deployed in trade should be in good condition.
Recruitment Of Stores Controller
• Manage local purchase requisitions according to defined strategies and frameworks (mainly for indirect categories)
• Execute local, low value purchase requisitions
• Close/change/modify purchase orders related to spot buys
• Act as the single point of contact for the Procurement function at a site or country
• Coordinate local contract implementation tasks with Category Managers and users
• Support strategic sourcing initiatives
Recruitment Of Team Leader Packaging
• Coach team members in the correct execution of their tasks (operational and technical).
• Check and ensure that team members monitor process input and outputs in order to obtain the desired results
• Drives performance management practices (e.g. Performance Management Way – leading the development of team goals and carrying out team meetings and team goal review sessions.
• Manage human resource availability, leave and resource deployment
• Drive team member development
• Communicates work practice deployment plans and ensures team buy-in
• Coaches team members on work practice Implementation
• Coaches team members situational problem solving
• Ensures that team members implement and adhere to divisional standards
• Ensuring that team members understand and adhere to the operational, quality and process standards, work instructions and maintenance schedules, work practice deployment plans and performance target.
• Review and sign off of shift performance (QCDSM) and ensuring that all required administrative tasks in support of the production team are carried out.
• Manage immediate material availability needs
• Decide on course of action to resolve problems where production problems have been escalated
• Check that the team members, carry out required autonomous maintenance tasks and any required running repairs on shift in accordance with work instructions and maintenance schedules
• Ensure that the process artisan carries out repairs on shift and coaches the team members on autonomous maintenance activities and carries out work in support of the maintenance specialists.
• Participates in maintenance planning meetings to highlights maintenance problems requiring attention.
• Where maintenance issues have been escalated to the team leader, the team leader with the brewing technician artisan must provide guidance and call in additional resources if required.
• Ensure that the team members understand and adhere to quality standards
• Verifies that team members carry out routine quality checks and analysis according to the work instructions.
• Carry out quality trend analysis to identify problems and decide on appropriate course of action to resolve issues
• Ensures that problem solving takes place to identify/rectify the root cause of quality issues
• Ensures that the appropriate quality information is logged as per schedule (manually and/or electronically)
• Communicate team goals and regularly review to ensure team alignment
• Prepare for the daily shift meeting by reviewing past shift performance and identifying issues for team discussion.
• Ensure that visual management boards are updated prior shift meetings
• Lead the daily shift meeting, making use of a standard agenda, and ensuring that team members actively partake.
• Ensure that issues and opportunities raised during the daily shift meetings are recorded on the gap list for action, and that these actions have accountabilities and due dates assigned.
Application Procedures: How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on a preferred vacancy and check the “Application Procedures” section to apply