The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) officially invites applications from qualified persons interested to fill the vacancies of Supervisors and Invigilators for WAEC Ghana. The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) is therefore recruiting for Supervisors and Invigilators.
Kindly share this article with those that might need it. There is a whatsapp share button below the article.
- Ongoing Rwandan High Commission Recruitment : Application Procedures
- National Pensions Regulatory Authority (NPRA) Recruitment : Application Procedures
- Ongoing Recruitment At Wesley College Of Education : Application Procedures
- United Nations Office For Project Services (UNOPS) Recruitment Application Procedures
- Ongoing Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment : Application Procedures
A) Minimum Qualifications of a Supervisor:
- Applicants must be of high integrity
- Applicants must have a minimum of first degree from an accredited institution.
- Applicants must not be below the rank of Assistant Director II in the G.E.S or below the rank of Principal Examinations officer for the retired WAEC Staff.
- Applicants must not be above 65 years in age.
- Applicants must be team players with strong work ethic.
B) Minimum Qualifications of an Invigilator:
- Applicants must be of high integrity.
- Applicants must have at least a Post-Secondary Education.
- Applicants must not be below 21 years of age.
- Applicants must be a team player with strong work ethic.
- All applications will be screened by the appropriate Department or Branch Office.
- Short-listed applicants will be invited for interview.
- Successful applicants will be invited to attend a briefing and training session.
- The trained and briefed applicants will be made to sign an undertaking before they start work
- Unique identification numbers will be provided for each selected applicant.
- List of successful applicants shall be maintained in a database for future use.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES : How To Apply
Persons seeking to be engaged as Supervisors or Invigilators must:
- First download an application form here >>>Click here to download WAEC application form<<<
- Then print the downloaded Supervisors or Invigilators form
- Afterwards, fill the form with the required details
- Then submit the completed application form to the nearest WAEC Office in your region, as stated below.
SUBMIT APPLICATION FORMS TO THE NEAREST WAEC OFFICE BELOW
- Accra Head Office: Behind Ridge Hospital
- Kumasi Branch Office: Near Kumasi Technical Institute (KTI)
- Koforidua Branch Office: Old Estate Road, former Produce Buying Company Premises
- Cape Coast Branch Office: Mempeasem, off Jukwa Road
- Sekondi Branch Office: Near Regional Co-ordinating Council, Sekondi
- Sunyani Branch Office: Behind Ghana Legion and District Assembly Offices
- Ho Branch Office: Opposite State Construction Corporation
- Tamale Branch Office: Near GNAT Hostel
- Bolgatanga Branch Office: SOE Residential Area (near Catering Rest House)
- Wa Branch Office: Kumbiehe Road
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
Applications are to be submitted Not later than Monday, 2nd March