Here is the WAEC NovDec Registration Procedures And Deadline 2020 / 2021. This article contains complete procedures on how to register for WAEC examination for private candidates (NovDec) 2020 / 2021.
WAEC Registration Procedures for NovDec 2020 / 2021
- Create a Profile
- Visit the WAEC Official Website
- Start the registration by creating a profile for yourself using a valid email address and password. This email address and password will be used for subsequent logins.
- On successful login or profile creation, you will be directed to the Registration Page.
Candidates are required to enter their SURNAME first, followed by the FIRST name and then MIDDLE NAME (if any). You are also required to enter your personal information which includes:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Postal Address
Note that your name must not be more than 40 characters. This includes spaces between the first name, last name and initials.
Your postal address must not be more than 60 characters, including spaces.
Prospective candidates are to follow the steps below to register:
(1) Candidates are required to capture their fingerprints at designated internet cafés to
commence registration. The list of designated internet cafés can be obtained on the
WAEC website, www.waecgh.org
(2) Open the registration website: www.waecgh.org
(3) Select link to WASSCE for Private Candidates
(4) Click on START REGISTRATION HERE.
(5) Fill in the required security information data, i.e. password, security question, etc.
(6) Fill in your personal information.
(7) Upload your picture. (See 10 for details)
(8) Upload your signature.
(9) Select the Region and the Centre where you wish to take the examination.
(10) Select the subject(s) you intend to write.
(11) Print your voucher and send to any of the banks listed in 17.
(12) Pay the appropriate fees at the bank or by visa card ONLINE.
(13) You will use your PIN/Invoice Number to access your Index Number and Admission
Notice from 5th August, 2020.
WAEC Examination Centre and Subject Information for Nov/Dec
- In addition to Personal Information, you will be required to supply Centre and Subject Information
- Select the region and centre at which you wish to write the examination. The exact venue will be assigned to you later.
- Select the subjects you wish to register for the examination. Please note that the maximum number of subjects allowed is 8.
Photo for WAEC Registration
- You will be required to upload your scanned recent passport size photograph and signature. Please make sure the signature you give is the one you usually use.
- The dimensions of the scanned photograph should be between 160pixels (Width) by 200pixels (Height). The dimensions of the scanned signature should be between 250pixels (Width) by 150pixels (Height).
- On completion of the Registration Form, Click on the Preview Button to review your form.
- Finally, on click of the Submit button, the system will complete the Registration process and generate an Invoice showing amount due. You are required to print this invoice and take it to the bank for payment.
Date for the Examination
WAEC Registration, Examination Date, Schedule And Deadline
The West African Examinations Council has extended the registration period for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, to 10th November . The decision to extend the date for the registration of the examination is due to the effect of COVID-19 pandemic, on the examinations calendar of the Council. In due course, the Council will make available to all stakeholders the timetable for the conduct of the examination.
Meanwhile, the Council is encouraging everyone to adhere to the protocols put in place by the government to curb the spread of the virus.
The WAEC GCE registration is scheduled to close as follows;
- WASSCE NOV/DEC 2020 Period (10 Feb – 10th November) Registration and payment