Here is How To Access And Use The WAEC Online learning / E-learning Portal For WASSCE Candidates. After the suspension of the WASSCE timetable and subsequently the conduct of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for its school candidates, the West African Examination Council (WAEC) in Nigeria announced the launch of the online portal www.waeconline.org.ng/e-learning to update candidates on the rescheduling of examination and to serve as an online learning platform for the prospective WASSCE candidates.
In a statement by Demianus Ojijeogu, the Head of Public Affairs, WAEC, Nigeria, the body called on candidates and others to avail themselves to the rich resources available on the portal to be abreast with happenings at the council.
Kindly share this article to alert others. There is a whatsapp share button below this article. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
- WASSCE : WAEC To Release New Time Table – Full Details
- Apply For Government’s Scholarship Online: Application Procedures
The West African Examination Council (WAEC ) launched its online learning ( e learning) platform aimed at Nigerian WASSCE candidates but accessible to all WASSCE candidates in West Africa, to assist the students in their learning endeavor under the lockdown initiated by world governments to contain the covid 19 pandemic. The covid 19 pandemic earlier led to the suspension of the WASSCE timetable,
The online learning ( e learning) platform is aimed at WASSCE candidates to perform in the yet to be held WASSCE examination.
Statement By Head of Public Affairs Of WAEC
The Head of Public Affairs of WAEC urged candidates to take advantage of the rich resources provided on the online learning portal to keep themselves updated, pending the commencement of the examination.
Purpose Of The WAEC Online learning / E-learning Portal
- The portal is to give candidates reasons why candidates who sat for previous WAEC examinations performed below expectations.
- It is to help candidates to avoid the errors that made previous candidates record below-average performance.
- To help candidates check the Chief Examiners Reports from 2008 to 2018.
- To give comprehensive analysis of candidates’ performance in all subjects, identifying their strengths and weaknesses, what they failed to do and what they should have done to perform better.
- To effectively engage candidates before, during and after examinations.
How To Access And Use The WAEC Online learning / E-learning Portal For WASSCE Candidates
- First visit https://www.waeconline.org.ng/e-learning/
- Then look through the subjects there to locate a subject of interest
- Click on a subject to reveal the resources and papers available (eg WASSCE School Candidates, WASSCE for private candidate, Nov Dec etc) from 2008 to 2018.
- Then click on a resource of choice to reveal its content
- Then click on the content that shows
- Afterwards click on the next buttons to go through the Chief Examiners Reports and other resources available.
WAEC Online learning Portal 2021/2022/2023/2024, WAEC E-learning Portal 2021/2022/2023/2024