Here are the WAEC Recruitment Portal and how to apply for the WAEC Ghana Recruitment Online. The WAEC Ghana Online Recruitment Portal is accepting new recruitment applications for 2021 / 2022 vacant positions. Below is how to apply. Various WAEC Ghana Job vacancies for has been declared as follows:
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. If you have any enqiuiries, let us know in the comment section.
You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert. Here is the group: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Recruitment Of Data Entry Clerks
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Purge files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Key to disk all defective scannable source documents or source input documents not using OMR Technology.
- Assist in query tracing.
Recruitment Of Examination Clerks
- Perform routine clerical duties including certification of verified documents.
- Control and allocate worked scripts.
- Assist in packing and distribution of examination stationery.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- High sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Good team player and exhibit commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure and be time conscious.
- Ability to organise and be proactive.
Recruitment Of Secretaries
- Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences.
- Manage files and other records in an office.
- Handle correspondence between departments.
- Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
- Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others.
Recruitment Of Account Clerks
- Perform accounting and clerical duties.
- Type, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposit slips, general ledger postingsand statement.
- Enter financial transactions in database daily.
- Provide assistance and support to Finance personnel.
Recruitment Of Drivers
- Demonstrate defensive driving skills.
- Ability to drive various types of vehicles.
- Well-organised, systematic and safety conscious.
- Accountable, responsible and punctual.
- A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic.
- Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
- Willing to work long and irregular hours as required.
- Willing to undertake regular and extensive travel.
- High sense of integrity.
Recruitment Of Security Guards
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property and monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as instructed.
Recruitment Of Security Coordinators
- Advice Management on security-related issues.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Security to protect personnel and properties of the Council.
- Work towards the prevention of examination malpractices.
- Liaise with WAEC Police Unit and other national security agencies to investigate examination malpractices.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management of the Council.
- Proactive and critical thinking
- Crisis management and leadership skills.
- Excellent investigative skills
- Accurate report writing
- Problem solving skills
- Time management skills
Recruitment Of Assistant Transport Officer
- Ensure the maintenance and servicing of the vehicles.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of all the institution’s vehicles.
- Arrange for repairs and routine maintenance.
- Conduct regular inspections of vehicles.
- Maintain and complete accurate records.
- Keep schedules and organise team members.
- Check vehicles’ log Information.
- Submit regular and comprehensive monthly reports on vehicle movements, fuel usage and problems.
- Assist in allocating and rotating appropriate work assignments.
Application Procedures : How To Apply
- Interested and qualified persons should click on respective jobs stated above.
- Read through the job offer and Afterwards click the Register button to register for an account, if you dont have one already
- If you have an account just click on on the login button
- Then fill the WAEC Ghana Recruitment form
- Then click on the submit button to submit